Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th March 2013, 11:21   #1

Greetings from Mumbai

Greetings!

Born and brought up in Allahabad, I moved to Mumbai a couple of years back when I joined St. Xavier's College.

I have been travelling ever since I could leave home with a few notes in my pocket and a backpack behind me. I miss just climbing onto a truck and getting off at a random village and returning home by nightfall.

I started riding when I was 12 years old, driving when I was 14. Being a rebellious kid, I would sneak out just to drive all over town. (Looking back, I now think of how stupid and reckless it was.)

Last 2 years have been fun, after I started working for Gaadi.com as a content writer and later as a correspondent. My editor Bunny, colleagues Bobby and Shantonil traveled to the best places in the Mighty Mountains while we were reviewing cars. Currently I freelance and review motorcycles for a couple of websites. Also, my favorite of all the perks is getting to eat a free lunch at 5-star hotels when I attend launches.

In the near future I see myself with a camera in one hand, motorcycle keys in the other and of course, the backpack behind me, writing about whatever I see and feel riding that motorcycle.

I feel honored to be a part of this community, I hope to share and gain knowledge and spread awareness about safe riding.

Warm Regards,
Arpit

N. B. Guys please wear a Helmet, riding jacket and gloves while riding. Not only does it look really cool, they also protect you while you interact with those idiots on the roads.
arpitphillips is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th March 2013, 12:13   #2
BHPian

Re: Greetings from Mumbai

A very warm welcome to T-BHP, Arpit. It is exciting to see that you as an expert in the motorcycle dept. has joined here. Your valuable suggestions here will be appreciated by many enthusiasts.

I liked your N.B at the end of the post. Are you considering to add that as your signature.

Cheers!!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks