Team-BHP - Greetings from Navi Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Greetings from Navi Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/134335-greetings-navi-mumbai.html)

Dear BHPians,

It gives me great joy to be on this dais, a forum I’ve turned to in my motoring years since 2002. My name is Nabeel and I’m a resident of Vashi, Navi Mumbai. A first generation entrepreneur and an avid car enthusiast, I have had the privilege of owning a varied segment of cars over the years. While my first love had to be a Maruti Zen Lx in 2002, I have since owned an Esteem LXi, a Swift VXi – their Japanese soul sibling, a Honda City ‘V’ (2011) and my most recent German acquisitions, a Volkswagen Polo Comfortline (2012) and a Jetta Highline (2013 – delivery anticipated by April 5th, 2013)

I look forward to interacting with all of you :)

Also, here’s a shout to ‘DueLLeR’ – my best friend and the man behind all the encouragement for making me be here.

Welcome Aboard iNabeel. Great to see many people from Navi Mumbai here. Maybe we can have a short team-bhp meet on weekends. :D

Bdw, is the (i) before Nabeel a sign of an Apple fan ?

Welcome aboard TBHP, inabeel. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Nice collection of cars you have had or have. Look forward to photos of your newest vw siblings and feedback on how they are

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Beat (Post 3079150)
Welcome Aboard iNabeel. Great to see many people from Navi Mumbai here. Maybe we can have a short team-bhp meet on weekends. :D

Bdw, is the (i) before Nabeel a sign of an Apple fan ?

Thank you, Mr. Beat - yes, meeting up over some weekend does sure sound like a good idea. The last week of April looks good for me. Would have my Jetta by then and will have sorted much of the impending travel on the cards :)

As for the (i) before Nabeel, well it's only because my name alone as a username wasn't available and maybe I couldn't get creative enough lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by iNabeel
Also, here’s a shout to ‘DueLLeR’ – my best friend and the man behind all the encouragement for making me be here.

Good to see you here, buddy! And welcome to TBHP. Eagerly waiting for the delivery of your Jetta. We shall adorn her with some TBHP stickers, so that other members in Mumbai can identify your ride and acknowledge you on the road. We can also arrange for a team-bhp Navi Mumbai meet, where you can meet other members.

Once again, congrats on your membership approval and welcome to Team-BHP!

Cheers!
DueLLeR

Welcome to the forum iNabeel. Good to see people from Navi Mumbai over here :).

I work in MIDC Khairne on Thane-Belapur road & live in Chembur.

So guys when is the Navi Mumbai meet? Count me in!

Quote:

Originally Posted by iNabeel (Post 3080395)
Thank you, Mr. Beat - yes, meeting up over some weekend does sure sound like a good idea. The last week of April looks good for me. Would have my Jetta by then and will have sorted much of the impending travel on the cards :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit (Post 3081860)
So guys when is the Navi Mumbai meet? Count me in!

We shall plan a team-bhp meet soon. Will keep you guys posted. Mid/end of April sounds good to me too! :)