Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th April 2013, 17:14   #1

A newbie from Pune!

Greeting to Team BHP!

I finally got accepted into Team BHP! Can I tell you, the wait was nerve wracking. Everyday I tried to sign in and write this post, but I wasn't able to.
Then, the day I left town for an office trip to Goa, I get an email saying I have been accepted. I couldn'y contain myself. Then when all my efforts to write this post from the Android app failed, I felt like I had hit a wall.

So I've just got back in and this is the first thing I decided to do

About me, I'm an Brand Planning and Strategy professional working with a great company in Pune. I stay in Kalyani Nagar and work in Baner, so I do about a daily run of 40 kms everyday.

Looking forward to this great journey on Team BHP!
Old 8th April 2013, 17:31   #2
BHPian

Re: A newbie from Pune!

Welcome to the world of Autos and beyond!

Your commute will not cover the pet peeve of Hinjewadi traffic woes - so you luck out there.

What do you drive/ride?
Old 8th April 2013, 17:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmxylorider View Post
Welcome to the world of Autos and beyond!

Your commute will not cover the pet peeve of Hinjewadi traffic woes - so you luck out there.

What do you drive/ride?
Hi mmxylorider! Thanks for the welcome. I have been to the Hinjewadi area many times and yes, I do thank god that it isn't a part of my daily routine.

This far, I was driving an Opel Corsa that I bought from a friend 1.5 years ago. That was the second Opel in the family after my mom's Astra. We've sold both those cars and have recently (last week) replaced it with a Polo. Haven't got the chance to drive her yet, since I was travelling. Will be sharinf my experiences on that soon.
Old 9th April 2013, 12:09   #4
BHPian

Welcome to T-BHP Akash!

Good to see one more member from Pune.

I use to commute from Baner to Kalyani Nagar, now I commute from Khadki to Kalyani Nagar.

Traffic is more or less the same everywhere during peak hours, but seriously Hinjewadi is a real pain and so is the road in from IBM (Yerwada).

I start very early in the morning and beat the traffic.
Ritzvxi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th April 2013, 15:59   #5
NMS
BHPian

Welcome to the Forum Akash !! Have Fun
Haha ..I do the exact opposite route everyday !! I travel from Baner to Viman nagar.

Cheers !
Nikhil Singh
NMS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2013, 10:37   #6
BHPian

Welcome abroad, have a pleasent stay. Nice to see another member from Pune joining this forum.

By God's grace I don't have to drive everyday to commute to office. Our office provide a bus at a cost. For a change, once in a while I take my car.

Looking forward your valuable contribution.
MaxTorque is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2013, 10:48   #7
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by akashnagrani View Post
I stay in Kalyani Nagar and work in Baner, so I do about a daily run of 40 kms everyday.
Looking forward to this great journey on Team BHP!
Welcome aboard Akash. Keep an eye on the Pune meet thread and join us one of these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzvxi View Post
I use to commute from Baner to Kalyani Nagar, now I commute from Khadki to Kalyani Nagar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMS View Post
Welcome to the Forum Akash !! Have Fun
Haha ..I do the exact opposite route everyday !! I travel from Baner to Viman nagar.

Cheers !
Nikhil Singh
And I travel from Baner to Yerwada everyday. Isn't it amazing how so many bhpians cross each other's path daily.
Old 11th April 2013, 14:39   #8
NMS
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
And I travel from Baner to Yerwada everyday. Isn't it amazing how so many bhpians cross each other's path daily.

It Indeed is !! I almost spot 1 car with Team-Bhp Stickers each day. Hope to catch up with the BHPian's for one of the meets soon !
Old 11th April 2013, 22:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzvxi View Post
Welcome to T-BHP Akash!

Good to see one more member from Pune.

Traffic is more or less the same everywhere during peak hours, but seriously Hinjewadi is a real pain and so is the road in from IBM (Yerwada).

I start very early in the morning and beat the traffic.
Hi ritzvxi. Traffic has got progressively worse with time but there have only been a few occasions where I've got really stuck. I tend to leave the office pretty late regularly so the drive back can be a pleasure every once in a while
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks