Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2013, 15:16   #1

Hi from Mumbai and Gujarat

Hello everyone,

I am Mitul. Born and bred in Rajkot, Gujarat. Have lived Rajkot, Anand, Pune, Bangalore, Singapore, Dubai and now settled in Mumbai.

After my engineering, I joined TATA Motors in Pune and that’s when my professional love and personal interest in Automobiles began. I was involved in developing CAN protocols for vehicle networking in TATA cars. Got a lot of exposure to ABS, EMS, BCM and several other ECUs while there. Later I shifted to Bangalore and joined General Motors Technical center. My exposure to automotive began more.
After my MBA post GM work ex in Bangalore, I joined an Airline company, worked there for few years and now working with one of the world’s largest shipping company. So you can say that I always got my BHPs increased from automotive to aviation and now to Shipping.

Our first car was Fiat Premier padmini. Then we got 118NE followed by Maruti Omni, Maruti 800, Maruti Zen, Hyundai Verna. Currently own Swift Vxi, i10 magna and Indigo.

With regards to Team BHP, I am really thankful that I got chance to be a part of this terrific community. Have been following for quite a time and now got a chance to engage myself also with fellow BHPians. Looking forward to more of zooming and vrooming.

Drive safe.
Old 24th April 2013, 12:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hi from Mumbai and Gujarat

Hey Mitul, this is one dream profile that you have got. Many of us dreamed to be in the auto industry but never got anywhere near to it but you have been able to touch every sector of automobile industry that covers the land, air and sea!

Also good to know that you were in the GM technical center Blr since a couple of my friends have worked there as well. Surely there are many more openings nowadays with auto majors opening their R & D hub in India like Renault in Mumbai.

Welcome and wish you a great stay in TBHP and yes do post your expert inputs where ever required.
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th April 2013, 09:46   #3

Re: Hi from Mumbai and Gujarat

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Hey Mitul, this is one dream profile that you have got. Many of us dreamed to be in the auto industry but never got anywhere near to it but you have been able to touch every sector of automobile industry that covers the land, air and sea!

Also good to know that you were in the GM technical center Blr since a couple of my friends have worked there as well. Surely there are many more openings nowadays with auto majors opening their R & D hub in India like Renault in Mumbai.

Welcome and wish you a great stay in TBHP and yes do post your expert inputs where ever required.
Thanks a lot Girish. Looking forward to learn from immense knowledge base of BHPians and share in whatever capacity i can.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks