Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2013, 15:57   #1

Second time lucky! From Coimbatore! Hello BHPians.

Hello BHPians, Am at the peak of joy to be a part of this elite community. Just as I got my email acknowledging my approval I post my short intro here And to mark my membership I have changed my Facebook cover to one of those lovely TBHP covers!
About myself, Am a 26 year old Doctor from coimbatore and I got my interest towards cars when I first drove my friend's Swift VDI, slowly cars became my passion. As soon as I joined work, I bought a 1999 M800. It was a lovely car but it's with my brother in law at present. I got all those driving skills in my M800 and thats when I got introduced to TBHP while I was hunting for a solution regarding a problem in my car. Soon, TBHP became my favorite site and I was interested a lot to know about these mean machines and TBHP fed me with more than what I can take! I love TBHP for the quality it maintains (this is the only THING in India which is sticking to the rules, !).
Recently I bought a Mitsubishi CEDIA last Feb (hope people haven't forgotten the cedia in this age of Renaults and Hondas). My cedia was supposed to be the last car from Chennai car plant of Mitsu (That's what I was told), but who cares! I wanted a good car and I got it.How I chose my cedia will be a part of my ownership review because TBHP was the sole reason behind my cedia purchase! Anyway now am so happy with my black beauty and happily revving everyday.
I hope I will get a lot of support from TBHP and am so much eager to contribute to TBHP by whatever means I can. Thanks,
Govindaraj.D
Old 25th April 2013, 18:56   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Second time lucky! From Coimbatore! Hello BHPians.

Hello Doc and welcome to our very own TBHP. Nice to hear about your past rides and also about your newest one. Surely it is very interesting indeed and a refreshing change from all other cars that we have selling on our roads.

Eagerly waiting to read your review in the 'Initial test drive and ownership section' where you can post your experience. Again welcome and drive safe!
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th April 2013, 19:12   #3
BHPian

Hi Govindaraj, Welcome to the forum and it's nice to have one more BHPian from CBE. Please read the forum rules and follow it strictly.

A new Cedia in 2013, you are damn crazy man. will wait for your Ownership report.
I am also a great fan of Mitsubishi's. My friend owns a lancer and i love riding it.
BulZire is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th April 2013, 22:05   #4
BHPian

Hi Govind,

Welcome Home!!!!
Happy to see another BHPian from Coimbatore.
Drive safe.

Best regards,
Vikram
v1kram is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 25th April 2013, 22:08   #5
BHPian

Welcome fellow coimbatorean. Looking to see your review on the Cedia for sure.
Do you practice in CBE?
kraft.wagen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th April 2013, 23:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraft.wagen View Post
Do you practice in CBE?
Ya am working under nephrology in a Pvt hospital in CBE.
Old 26th April 2013, 11:44   #7
BHPian

Hello Dr. Govindaraj,
Welcome and nice to see another Coimbatore BHPian! Hoping to spot your rides soon.
Arun.K is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks