Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2013, 12:05   #1

Second Time Lucky...Arindam from Kolkata

Hello BHPians,

It gives me immense joy to be a part of this great team. I am Arindam, 37 years old and a quality manager by profession.

I was attracted towards the cars and road traveling for the first time during my visits to the highway petrol pumps for auditing assignments in 5 states (WB, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa and a part of UP). I was imparted my first hand lessons of driving a diesel Indica on NH5 by a generous driver about 9 years ago (It does not happen very frequently although ). I must say it was a real fun.

Since then, I have become somewhat addicted to highway travelling. Presently I am the proud owner of "Blue Blaze" a 2010 Ritz Vxi and have completed about 32K KMs in three years (Not much!!! Alas).

Have the dreams of acquiring a fully loaded Tata Safari Dicor someday!!! Who is going to be my trusted mate of terrains .

I got addicted to TBHP for last 6 months and continuously trying to gobble the topics of my interests. Learned many things, sucessfully practiced a few and dreamt about achieving some more in future. I must say it is a goldmine of information if you want to learn or loads of contents to go through if you simply want to relax and enjoy.

Hoping to know and interact with most of you in future.
Old 26th April 2013, 13:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Second Time Lucky...Arindam from Kolkata

Welcome aboard, good to see another fellow bhpian from our location. Make yourself aware of the forum rules though. That taken care, you can also help us with the learning, which we constantly do here.

Enjoy.
1100D is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th April 2013, 13:50   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Arindam.
Altocumulus is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th April 2013, 23:46   #4

Quote:
Make yourself aware of the forum rules though

My apologies. Wouldn't have been "dotty" in the subject line.

Quote:
That taken care, you can also help us with the learning, which we constantly do here.
Would definitely be sharing my modest contribution.

Thanx anyways.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks