Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd May 2013, 11:10   #1
BHPian

Better late than never!

I was sitting at the breakfast table this morning, when suddenly, THIS popped up in my Gmail inbox - Name:  Screenshot_20130523104217.png
Views: 782
Size:  51.0 KB

Cue a joyous and jubilant 18 year old. I had finally made it to T-BHP after about four(?) attempts. The sense of relief after seeing that email, believe or not, was actually more than when I got my 12th grade results earlier this month. Not that I did particularly great..

Anyway, about myself, I'm a just-turned-18, wet-behind-the-ears, basically your average teenager. I'm waiting for my mandatory ten driving classes to get over with so I can get myself a DL. I've been driving - more like parking - the family cars since I was 11, when my dad decided to, on an impulse, teach me how to drive (park) a car. Of course, he hasn't let me do anything more than that for the past seven years. Thanks, Dad!

I learnt driving (parking) on a blue Ikon 1.8D, and now I'm honing my skills on a Fiesta 1.4 and a WagonR (yuck). I'm trying to convince my dad to replace the WagonR, since I absolutely hate it. I hope to get myself a McLaren F1 one day, but much much much more realistically, a Polo GT would be my buy.

Apart from cars, I'm a massive football and more importantly, an Arsenal fan if you haven't realized already. Bring on the football thread! I'm also an ardent Kimi fan, having been made an F1 fanatic watching Mika Hakkinen drive when I was a tiddler.

Just in case you would what to know what I'm doing academically, I'm a soon-to-be law student. I think that's about all there is to me - so thanks for reading. If you've completely read through, that is.

Cheers,
Abel!
AbelAFC is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2013, 11:57   #2
BHPian

Re: Better late than never!

Welcome to Tbhp..

Remember the Rules and you will surely have a good time.

Thanks!
Shiv_1984 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2013, 12:03   #3
BHPian

I got my membership in my third attempt...
Old 23rd May 2013, 12:14   #4
BHPian

Welcome Abel,

This is the place to be. Lots of nice, knowledgable and expert car lovers here. Have loads of fun and stick to the forum rules. Cheers!
SCORPION is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2013, 12:14   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv_1984 View Post
Welcome to Tbhp..

Remember the Rules and you will surely have a good time.

Thanks!
Thank you Shiv, I'll definitely remember that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCORPION View Post
Welcome Abel,

This is the place to be. Lots of nice, knowledgable and expert car lovers here. Have loads of fun and stick to the forum rules. Cheers!
Thanks for the welcome, SCORPION!

EDIT : Thanks sharoncr_17, way to rub it in! :P

Last edited by Rehaan : 24th May 2013 at 12:00. Reason: Merging. Do see the Announcement thread on how to MULTI QUOTE. Welcome aboard :)
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks