Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd May 2013, 12:11   #1
BHPian

Finally, part of Team-BHP

I am immensely grateful to Team-BHP for accepting my registration. A few days ago, I was in Auto Market of Sector 16,Noida and shared with a learned shopkeeper and a customer about Team-BHP and its benefit. They noted down the website address to become members but I told them that entry is tough and that I am waiting for their nod to become a member. Today, I found this welcome e-mail from Team-BHP. Feeling very good.
Attached Thumbnails
Finally, part of Team-BHP-352.jpg  

Old 23rd May 2013, 15:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally, part of Team-BHP

Welcome aboard mkbksc. Wondering what is behind this chosen handle name. Looks like you drive a XUV.

Please go through http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introd...ing-intro.html and include some more details about you.

Last edited by jacs : 23rd May 2013 at 15:35.
jacs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2013, 16:32   #3
BHPian

I live in Noida. Work in IndianOil at Delhi. I drive XUV 500 W8 that I purchased in Dec2012. Prior to this car, I drove Maruti Wagon -R VX for 13 years and Fiat(second hand purchase) for one year; going backwards in that order.

I like travelling by car and driving the car myself. With my Wagon-R, I have been to Vaishno Devi, McLeodGanj, Ujjain,Jaipur, to name a few places and with my XUV 500, so far I have been to Dehradun and Agra.

My family ( wife ,two kids and mother) supports me in travelling by car so it becomes that much easier. We have planned some exciting trips in June 2013 that I would share later on.

Looking forward to exciting interactions on the forum.
mkbksc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2013, 17:01   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkbksc View Post
I drove Maruti Wagon -R VX for 13 years.

I like travelling by car and driving the car myself. With my Wagon-R, I have been to Vaishno Devi, McLeodGanj, Ujjain,Jaipur, to name a few places and with my XUV 500, so far I have been to Dehradun and Agra.

My family ( wife ,two kids and mother) supports me in travelling by car so it becomes that much easier. We have planned some exciting trips in June 2013 that I would share later on.
Around 15 years of car ownership including Fiat, WagonR and now the XUV? Thats great experience which can be shared with all of us.

And your passion for travel will no doubt hook you to Travelogue section.

Have an eventful stay here.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks