Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2013, 23:48   #1

Achievement: Membership Approved. FIRST SHOT!!

Hello Everyone!!

Got my membership approved yesterday from the support team. That too in first attempt . Really a pleasant surprise. I owe a big THANK YOU to the Admins & Moderators. You guys seriously made my day. I am very glad that now I’m onboard this wonderful community.

I am Amandeep Gill, 22 years old Car Enthusiast. I am a Sailor by profession (Merchant Navy), presently a Trainee Navigating Officer on container ships. Though I always wanted to sail on car carriers but never mind, can change over later in future.

Apart from automotives, photography is my passion. And yes I am hardcore punjaBi music lover too.

My garage(my Dad’s garage actually ) includes a ‘78 Enfield, ‘86 Maruti 800, ’01 Zen Classic.

Since most of the time around the year I remain onboard a ship, but I hope to be active on the forums and learn a lot from the experts here.

Pleasure to be a BHPian!!!
adsgill is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th May 2013, 12:24   #2
BHPian

Re: Achievement: Membership Approved. FIRST SHOT!!

Hey, welcome onboard adsgill. Good to know that your membership was approved in the first attempt attempt. Hope you have a great stay on the forum. By the way you have a wonderful collection in your garage I must say!
Old 27th May 2013, 20:47   #3
BHPian

I know how it feels. Enjoy your stay! Importantly, review the forum rules.
Old 27th May 2013, 21:14   #4
Team-BHP Support

Nice to a see a sailor! Coupled with the fact that you like snapping, we hope to see lots from Sindbad of the seven seas!

Here is something for you

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...pics-here.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...orgetable.html
Old 28th May 2013, 00:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyAsta View Post
Hey, welcome onboard adsgill. Good to know that your membership was approved in the first attempt attempt. Hope you have a great stay on the forum. By the way you have a wonderful collection in your garage I must say!
Hi GreyAsta. Thanks mate for such a warm welcome and for appreciating my collection. Will be posting pics of all three of them very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_chn View Post
I know how it feels. Enjoy your stay! Importantly, review the forum rules.
Hello petrolhead_chn. Yes that was a great feeling. I am getting familiar with the rules and regulations so that I can comply with them in my future posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Nice to a see a sailor! Coupled with the fact that you like snapping, we hope to see lots from Sindbad of the seven seas!

Here is something for you

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...pics-here.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...orgetable.html
Thanks for the links sir. Now these are the Non Auto threads of my interest on the forum. Looking forward to a great journey.
Old 30th May 2013, 16:53   #6
BHPian

Hi adsgill! Welcome to team bhp! So a sailor from the seas decides to join the sea of automobile lovers from across the world in their pursuit of knowledge . Enjoy your stay and do go through the rules for a pleasant experience.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks