Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th May 2006, 02:16   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hi everyone from Cochin...

Hi Guys,

This is Viju Raj from Cochin. I am 24 years old and a Mechanical Engineer by qualification. I had been working as a Service Engineer for the Toyota dealer here in Cochin. Right now, I have given up my job and am waiting to do an MTech/M.S. in Automotive Engineering from a good institute.

I drive a very humble 1999 Zen LX, the first car in our family. Have been a biker basically. I have owned 10 two-wheelers till now, starting from the age of 16 - from my first lil scoot - a Ki Ho Marvel - to a Machismo A350, a Pulsar 180, a Karizma, a Roadking, a last-batch 2005 RX135 (still have it) and no less than four RD350's. Still have my first RD with me. I used to be very rash and had around 23 accidents till a year back when I had the worst crash in my life - broke my hip and was on crutches for four months. Learnt my lesson that day and have matured up to be a careful road-user since.

I am hoping to buy my own first car in a couple of years, when I start working again. I know many of the guys here from other fora. My user id there was madmax and it's a name I wish to get rid of. I was never that interested in cars, though I have gone on a few solo drives myself - upto Bangalore and then to Hyderabad - from Cochin. I love my lil blue Zen for the simplicity, ease of maintenance and good fuel efficiency. Wish it had more power, ride quality and a good A/C though. I love travelling.

Had the chance to drive a few good cars while working at Toyota - from the Corolla and Camry to the Prado and a couple of Lexus models. That's my limited exposure to the world of performance cars.

Hoping to have a good stay here and make a lot of friends.

Cheers all...
Viju.
Old 28th May 2006, 07:06   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi Viju,

An average of 2.3 accidents per bike :P.... i dont know whether i should say that is a good or bad average!

Glad to see you are now a careful road user !

Hope you have a good time @ TBHP.
cya
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks