Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2013, 19:07   #1
BHPian

Almost Here!

Hey everyone, like most newbies, I am finally excited to be here on Team-BHP but am almost here because of my pending posts and the looking forward to the excitement.

About me: I am Dhaval Mehta from Secunderabad, just passed out engineering this month in automotive. My relation with cars goes way back to my Alto in which I learned to drive and I still own and then onto building two all terrain vehicles for BAJA SAE INDIA, one of which won the National Championship in 2012 (to those who can understand, yes I was a part of the Conrods), and then building a motorized bicycle in my final year named the Karna.

Currently I am working on a Royal Enfield custom and I look forward to suggestions from all the experienced people on this forum who can contribute their knowledge so that I can build the best.

Also it would be helpful if anyone can help me in explaining how do I reply to private messages from moderators, they seem to have misunderstood my posts and sent me warnings instead.

Looking forward to a great time or an early exit...!
Old 21st June 2013, 18:41   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Almost Here!

Kudos for being a part of building an award winning all terrain vehicle and good luck on your current projects.

Now it would be nice to know your experiences and the vehicles themselves and the build process from your first hand account.

Do post them in relevant sections so that all of us can know more about it. Till then have a great time here.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks