Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2013, 22:35   #1

Hi all BHPians!

Hello all,

My name is quite clear from my id.

Before I tell something bout myself, would like to thank the team here. It is because of you guys I was able to make a quick choice of what car to buy. It was 6-7 months ago when I booked a VW Polo Petrol and team-bhp made it easy for me to make a quick decision.

The polo is my first car. Have begun to love driving cars. Have test drove most new cars after I bought mine and became comfortable with driving. Duster, Sail, Amaze etc to name a few recent ones. Nice to get a feel of different cars.

When I bought the Polo, naturally I had questions to ask experts to make sure I maintain my car well. As a matter of fact, I love maintaining vehicles that I own. I also own a Honda Unicorn from past 6 yrs and the ODO on it reads more than 64k. It still looks shiny as new except for a dent on the tank! I did help myself by looking into threads and helping myself whenever I needed tips to maintain a car but that was not enough. Well, I had to join team-bhp to ask my own questions. And, here I am!

My other interests apart from Cars and the interests I mentioned in my profile are, handheld gadgets (Phones, Tablets etc) and a little bit of photography.

A few pictures of my possesions..

Hi all BHPians!-59650004.jpg

Hi all BHPians!-polo.jpg

Last edited by Rehaan : 14th June 2013 at 13:52. Reason: Fixing smileys ;)
rohangopal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th June 2013, 11:14   #2

Re: Hi all BHPians!

oops! my bad! dragged the smileys to the editor instead of clicking them.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks