Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2013, 12:23   #1

A big thanks to Mods

Hi guys, the name is Atul Aggarwal (akabhp). Born and brought up in Delhi but moved to Mumbai in 2008 due to a job, and now relocating back to Delhi next month. I am 33 years, by qualification a company secretary and a lawyer but the heart is obsessed by automobile world and super hunger for travelling. I was a bit late to four wheel club as we never owned a four wheel until I was 20.
A really big thanks to the MODS for finally letting me be a part of Team BHP family, which stands for its highest standards and brutally unbiased information. As of now, I have a Royal Enfield (2005), Maruti Zen (2003), Etios (2011), soon my garage may have Ford Ecosport (only if the Ford gets the price right).
Looking forward to revv happy days with my TBHP family and surely would be sharing my own experiences. Love you MODS..
akabhp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2013, 14:00   #2
BHPian

Re: A big thanks to Mods

Hi Atul Sir! Welcome to Team-BHP, the finest nirvana for petrolheads!
Hope you have a pleasant stay here.

Waiting for an ownership log of your Etios with lots of pictures. Congrats in advance for your coming-soon Ecosport. I also think that Ford will price it right i.e. around 6 Lac for Petrol Ambiente or maybe even less!

Hope to see your active participation in the forum!
Old 24th June 2013, 20:09   #3

Thanks buddy... Sir? is too much.. Atul is just fine. Well if the prices of Ecosport start from anywhere as you suggested, Well then, I am getting one. Definitely, would come up with an ownership thread on Etios, shortly.
akabhp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2013, 22:28   #4
BHPian

A BIG hello to you atul sir! Welcome to the family of petrolheads!

You will surely have a very pleasant stay over here. As said by Loud, we are eagerly waiting for your long term ownership report of the Etios as well as Zen. I too have a 1999 model Zen at my garage

Again, Congrats in advance for your eco sport. Do have a look at the Duster too.

Regards,
Rohit.
Old 2nd July 2013, 22:23   #5

Thanks Rohit, Would definitely share the long term ownership review of my Etios.

Take Care - Atul
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks