Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2013, 18:26   #1

Intro

Hi,

I'm very happy to be formally join a community that has helped me a lot over the last few months.

I've moved to Chennai about a year ago after having spent many years in the middle east. By lineage I am from the west-coast (KA, GA & MH) but have lived all over the country.

I've owned, in the past, a Hero Honda CD100SL, a Bajaj Pulsar 180, a Maruti 800, a Honda Jazz (1.5 litre) and a Toyota Prado (4 litre).

I now have a KTM Duke 200, a Tata Nano and a Tata Safari Storme 4x4.

As a practice I have always decided on what vehicle I will buy before test driving them and this is true off my 3 current vehicles. But I do research them exhaustively and Team-BHP helped tremendously. For that my sincere thanks!

I hope that I can contribute to the forum, particularly with respect to the Storme 4x4 which seems, unfairly in my opinion, to be doing poorly in sales and is, consequently, represented by a small group of enthusiasts within the forum.

I'm also keen on finding opportunities to use the 4x4; near Chennai to begin with but hoping to graduate to long range trips (Leh, Rajasthan, Sikkim, etc). I have some off-road experience but mostly sand which is very different from other types of off-roading, so I have lots to learn!

I'm glad to be here and hope I contribute enough to earn my keep!

thanks
aerosaurous is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 7th July 2013, 01:08   #2
BHPian

Re: Intro

Welcome home buddy! Hope to see you around!
Old 7th July 2013, 20:40   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the forum aerosaurous.
Hope to meet you sometime in Chennai.
Thanks
Old 19th July 2013, 11:13   #4

Thanks guys!

I Look forward to it
Closed Thread

Most Viewed