Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th July 2013, 12:43   #1

A Big Hello from cultural capital of Maharashtra- Pune

A big hello to all the fellow Petrolheads. Finally my membership request has been accepted after heartbreaking 6 rejects. After some many attempts decide to give it a last try and write from my heart and here I am ! Thank you Mods for accepting me on this forum.

Let me give a short intro about my self a young Advocate by profession working in Bank as Legal Advisor, haling from Kolhapur spent last 2 years in Lucknow and currently located in Pune. I have always been fascinated about any thing on wheels however had little knowledge about the mechanicals then one fine day I came across Team-BHP then there was no looking back. I usually end up spending atleast an hour a day on Team-Bhp.

Now to my car history which in itself is very short. Cut my teeth on humble old Maruti 800 somewhere around 2005. Although old I have retained the Maruti 800 with hopes that one day I can turn it to a 100 BHP + sleeper that would be fun. My current ride is a Ford Figo although a excellent drive in all other areas I find it terribly under powered. I am on the lookout for a mini SUV and have my heart set on the Ecosport 1.0 liter waiting for some ownership review's before I book mine.

Apart from the above I own a Pulsar 150 which is nothing to write home about. I am a avid cyclist and do own a Merida Matts 10 which I absolutely love I usually try to do some small rides about 80 Kms outside the city on weekends if time permits. I do intend to do a Pune-Goa on cycle latter this year if everthing pans out as planned.

Looking forward to build a long relation with all the Bhpians out there. And lastly Thank's a ton for developing the TeamBhp Andriod app, its a life-saver in times of great boredom.
wrenchmonkee is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th July 2013, 14:35   #2
BHPian

Re: A Big Hello from cultural capital of Maharashtra- Pune

Oh what a relief after 6 heart-breaking rejects.. your intro is so passionate !
I'm another newbie here, welcoming you to the forum.
Cheers
Old 13th July 2013, 20:47   #3
BHPian

Re: A Big Hello from cultural capital of Maharashtra- Pune

Welcome bro, from another Puneite.
Request you to go through the forum rules in details and look forward to your long association with Team-Bhp.

I personally hail you for your human-bhp that is your hobby of cycling. Good for nature, good for you. Look forward to read some of your cycling travelogues.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks