Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2013, 11:28   #1
BHPian

Newbie joins the roost!

Hi folks! I am Shiva from Vizag, currently residing at Hyderabad. I am a scientist by profession working in the public sector. Finally I could get entry into the elusive team-bhp club, phew! Team-Bhp membership acceptance is tough for sure. 4th times the charm for me, but I couldn’t post here for a long time after becoming a member due to other commitments. Didn’t stop me from still browsing through the forums though

I currently own a Royal Enfield Thunderbird Twinspark and am fortunate enough to have also found a good mech and got rid of the ASC. Apart from heading out on short roadtrips whenever time and wallet permit, I also dig anime& manga, English tv series, novels of the historical-military fiction genre. Yeah, i might just be a couch potato

I first discovered automobile forums when I was about to get a motorcycle and searching for ownership reviews on the web. Team-bhp was one of the websites which provided fodder for my automobile obsessed brain. That said, since I own only a motorcycle as of now, am a bit biased towards two wheels. Also doesn’t help that I am a six footer and most entry level hatchbacks feel lacking quite a bit in the headroom department. I am planning to upgrade to 4 wheels soon and when the time comes, I’ll be looking forward to all of you for your advice!
chotu_r is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks