Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th July 2013, 21:30   #1
BHPian

Hello

Hello Everybody,

I am from Thane, Maharashtra, 50 years old and finally got approved to join this community.

I am an F1 fan and intend to start travelling by road to different parts of our lovely country and professionally i travel around but by flight and need to introduce my 11 year son to the joy of experiencing the roads and scenic beauty that road travel provides.

I have over the years owned many a car and driven many a car and have finally settled into TATA CARS for the VFM they provide. Presently own a Tata Club Class VX Manza.

I will be seeking advise from the senior members of this community and i hope you guys there will offer your advise.

Thanks!

Regards

Shashi

PS: I am aware my Son's Doctor is a BHPian!
shashi63 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th July 2013, 12:18   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello

Welcome to the forum sir.
Me too a 50er who joined this forum just last month in June 2013.
True, nothing compares to the joy of travelling by roads
Regards.
Ddrive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th July 2013, 11:15   #3
BHPian

Welcome to team-BHP sir! We would love to know your views about the manza. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Cheers
Old 22nd July 2013, 16:53   #4
BHPian

Re: Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suraj25 View Post
Welcome to team-BHP sir! We would love to know your views about the manza. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Cheers
Suraj,

Thanks for the welcome.

I have now driven my Black Beauty for around 3500 kms and I have only 2 words to describe my experience. COMPLETELY SATISFIED! The Car is a Beauty. On long runs and highways she is a delight! With the advent of Monsoons in Mumbai the roads have become terrible with craters and small wells having sprung up. I can tell you the car rolls effortlessly with nary a compliant.. Not sure how long she can handle this torture that I put her through daily. That's my standing ovation to my Black Beauty!

Man obviously can't ever be satisfied so I do also want a few things to be improved but overall I am extremely happy about the choice I have made and If someone gave me an opportunity to re-assess and buy a car again I would buy the Manza all over again.

Cheers!

Regards
Shashi
shashi63 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2013, 06:52   #5
BHPian

Welcome to the forum sir. It is just in the genes and indeed a proud feeling when your registration is finally approved. Welcome aboard and cheers.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks