Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th August 2013, 15:05   #1
BHPian

An Independence Day

Hi fellow Team-BHPians!

Woke up this morning listening to the chirping of birds (whatever left over in this beautiful concrete jungle), to the thunder of clouds, and did a bit of dancing in the rain. Hey! Wait… I am not Gerry singing Baker Street.
Rewinding a bit in timeline to early morning today or rather midnight, if purists chose to describe so, it was 1:50 am in the morning. Got up from bed as my sleep was disturbed due to thoughts of stressful previous day at office. And as usual, grabbed my Blackberry to see if there were any important emails and behold, I could not believe my own eyes on seeing congratulatory emails not one but two from Team-BHP admitting my membership. “Google” (I don’t use yahoo for searching) was the word that came out of my mouth spontaneously.
A humble email saying “We are glad that you have chosen to be a part of our community” made me dumbstruck and I am slowly regaining my consciousness as the day is progressing.
I am truly honoured to be associated with Team-BHP and its stalwarts like Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Amir Khan, Akshay Kumar, and Ajay Devgan (Please read as Laluks, Ampere, Samurai, Akshay, Condor, and all Team-BHP Support members).
I am Gopalakrishnan from Chennai and am basically a Chartered cum Cost Accountant. I had never felt in my CA and CWA days that clearing these exams would be difficult and rightly cleared these courses in first attempt with flying colours. But getting into Team-BHP was such a daunting task for me that it took more than 7 attempts and different avatars (read user name) to finally clear this EXAM!
I am from “Namma Chennai” and own a Maruti Alto (sold the first one) and a Vento. Though I do not use my Yahama RX 100 regularly, I admire it for its class. And not to be left behind, a show piece Vespa scooter.
My family is as compact as my Alto, me, Wifey, a daughter and a son. Fortunately, we as a family share a common hobby and that is exploring new places, more particularly worshiping nature. That is I stumbled upon our “Team-BHP” and in a way, I am thankful to my hobby for introducing me to this whole new world of Team-BHP and its distinguished members.
Important things that I have completed this morning after admission into Team-BHP are a) order a set of Team-BHP stickers, b) download Team-BHP app into my iPhone 4, and c) Complete my introduction to fellow BHPians. Yes, I am fully equipped now to jump into band wagon and here I go! I AM LIBERATED TODAY.
And I would like to sign off saying that I would also like to help our members on their queries pertaining to their finance.
Gokrish is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th August 2013, 22:09   #2
BHPian

Re: An Independence Day

Hello sir!
Hearty congratulations and welcome aboard! we share a memorable joining date here.
Looking forward for lots of posts and topics from you!

Enjoy!
na_sh
Na_sh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2013, 10:22   #3
BHPian

Dear Gopal,
Welcome onboard T-BHP.
Thanks for your encouraging words in my Intro thread.
I am sure your cute little Alto & Vento soon gonna adorn those nice T-BHP stickers.
Enjoy your stay!
iVento is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2013, 23:15   #4
BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP Gopal Krishnan. Yes, true, it is really a wonderful gift on the Independence day!

It is nice to hear that your family shares the common hobby of exploring new places which in effect is traveling. That is a huge advantage since many of us cannot say the same.

So, hoping to get great travelogues from your side, with best wishes,

- Sai
Vihari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2013, 21:46   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome Gokrish to the family.
As your call out says: Live to drive and describe the stories, I am looking forward to your travelogues

regards
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks