Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th August 2013, 15:23   #1

A travel Enthusiast from City Beautiful....

a Warm Hello to all ...
I am from the city Beautiful, Chandigarh. Though born and brought up In Kolkata am presently residing in this beautiful city. its wonderful to stay so close to the Hills as one can take off on Roadtrips at the drop of a hat, even if its just for a day trip. Travelling is my biggest passion and if i am not travelling, then i talk about travelling, think of it and just love to have Interactions on travels. I am also a person 'who Lives to Drive'. Roadtrips are the best kind of travelling. its more like a life Experience and the luxury to just stop and stare at the landscape, or enjoy a steaming Cuppa tea in a small tea stall by a gushing stream, interacting with locals...is all possible on Roadtrips. Its not about the place but the journey...so my roadtrips are never planned and totally Spontaneous. Besides travelling i am a foodie and could write a book on the fantastic food stops on our highways.
Despite all these Roadtrips, my family is still adjusting to these spontaneous trips. every roadtrip begins with a comic sequence of sorts...at least it seems comical later, at the time it seems painful. there is some Persuasion involved, some Arguements...it all depends on the scale of adventure in the trip. if i am the spontaneous one, my Husband is the one with the ''What If'' theory.....What if there is a lanslide, What if a Rock falls on our Car...the most common one..What if Something Happens. So at times it takes some effort to convince the him. But as soon as our trip commences...my spouse says thanks for making it happen. but it sure makes for a very interesting start....and then since both of us are driving enthusiasts, we fight for our share of driving but all in good humour which leads to some whacky situations. but mostly i do the planning, routes, maps..have a list of places to stay etc. i have a Plan A ..Plan B etc. and a Positive Attitude always helps.
other than Roadtrips we travel all over the world and have been fortunate enough to see some very different, exotic places all over the world.
Tbhp is a mine of Information,travel and Auto enthusiasts and i look foward to this wonderful journey of Interaction.

I drive a Toyota Fortuner and have done roadtrips to the Rann of Kutch, Rajasthan, Mumbai, Pune, Coorg, Ooty, Wellington, Munnar...and Ladakh.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 20th August 2013 at 16:01.
Ricxx is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th August 2013, 16:04   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: A travel Enthusiast from City Beautiful....

Welcome to TBHP. Yes, you do stay close to all those beautiful places and soon we expect to see writeup on those.

I've edited your post for using more than two emoticons. Please go through our board rules. It'll help you a lot in the future.
Rudra Sen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th August 2013, 16:27   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard Ricxx,

Please make sure you take a look through our rules, and also THIS THREAD - especially point #2.

See ya around,
R
Old 21st August 2013, 14:10   #4

Thanks, and will keep the pointers in mind.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks