Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2013, 10:42   #1

Namaste!

Its been a long time since I started to watch this forum. ANd right now am glad to be a part of this highly inspired and inspiring community.

Though most of the cars being driven and tested and reviewed here make me jealous of all those lucky owners, its a great experience to know more about something I've always loved. Cars.

I'm Subhash. Originally from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh but presently located in Mangalore, Karnataka. I work for the Govt. Of India right now and was a Software Engineer in the recent past. Major jump.

I'm recently married and am in the process of adding some love for cars to my wife's mind. As long as it doesn't effect her feelings towards me of course.

I'm also pretty excited with respect to the fact that I am on the threshold of owning my first car. Hence my user name. And no prizes for guessing which. The Ecosport. It was a really tumultuous journey and I pray to god to make sure I lay my hands on the prize pretty soon.

Hoping for the best!
firsttimeowner is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 16:06   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Namaste!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firsttimeowner View Post
I work for the Govt. Of India right now and was a Software Engineer in the recent past.
Private -> Public? Would be interesting to know more about this jump.

Quote:
I'm also pretty excited with respect to the fact that I am on the threshold of owning my first car.
Lucky you! For that initial joy of being behind the wheel, and the excitement of your first car. The first modern car I drove was the Maruti 800, back in the early nineties. After spending years driving a Padmini, I was so impressed with the ergonomics, reliability etc. that I thought it's all the car I'd ever want

I hope Vid's outstanding EcoSport review helped you in making a better choice.

Hope to see an ownership thread soon.

Drive safe.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 16:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post

Private -> Public? Would be interesting to know more about this jump.
With the speed at which it happened, I myself feel dazed quite often. And the story is pretty interesting let me assure you, with its mix of drama and action.

Quote:

Lucky you! For that initial joy of being behind the wheel, and the excitement of your first car. The first modern car I drove was the Maruti 800, back in the early nineties.
The very fact that the first car you had used is an M800 places you Sir, in an exclusive group of enthusiasts who were seeing the growth of a just-modern automobile industry. The take off took some time though, for this fledgling industry. That I can say because the first two cars of my dad were M800s. Though both were almost a decade apart, only the colour of the car changed. Everything else remained the same.

Quote:

I hope Vid's outstanding EcoSport review helped you in making a better choice.

Hope to see an ownership thread soon.

Drive safe.
From what has happened over the last one year, I can vouch for the fact that it was only because of Team BHP, that I had even thought about this vehicle. Ertiga was actually my choice. Then I came to Team BHP. Choice got changed to Ecosport. And then the ghost of Spares Services haunted me back to the Ertiga. Then my wife saw the Ecosport and then the rest is history. She added some heart to my head and the looks and sturdiness of the ES absolutely swayed her.

I know I cannot be as accomplished as every other ES owner is on Team BHP. But I'll surely come up with an Ownership thread as soon as I get my hands on my ES Sir!
Old 29th August 2013, 20:08   #4
BHPian

Nice to see fellow Telugu mate in TBHp.

Hearty welcome, Subhash and wish you have a great time here and hope to see your activity with your reviews and comments on the forums.

All the best.
Wildy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th August 2013, 13:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildy View Post
Nice to see fellow Telugu mate in TBHp.

Hearty welcome, Subhash and wish you have a great time here and hope to see your activity with your reviews and comments on the forums.

All the best.
"Dhanyavadalu" Wildy

Same here too!

I'm looking forward to experiencing the ownership of a substantially huge Capital Asset for the first time in my life. That makes me both tensed and excited. Let's see how good a reviewer I become!

Seems like you too are a newbie like me. All the best to you too bro!

PS: Moderators, "Dhanyavadalu" in Telugu means "Thank You". Since the term, in wide variation, is used across the country, I've used it. Please censor if it's against the rules.
firsttimeowner is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks