Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2013, 12:05   #1
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (7)
Finally here!

Sitting in the study room of the college having the industrial engineering and technology management book in front of me. I casually took my phone out. Tried starting my so called tata docomo 3G Internet which started after 10 minutes. Saw all the messages on whatsapp. Was about to keep the phone when received a mail from a friend. So was going through it. It was something about weight reduction medicines.

When was just about to close gmail saw the inbox and voila it was team-bhp's confirmation. All my friends were on the other side. Ran towards them and showed them. All were delighted. Except the girls they were clueless. After explaining them and hearing usme Kya itna? I took a seat with my friends open the team-bhp app.

So I am Asit Kulkarni. I am doing my mechanical engineering in Pune. I was born in Dhule where my grandparents stay. I was in kendriya vidyalaya iit Mumbai till my 8th std. Then dad shifted to Bahrain. I was in DPS Bahrain till 10th and then 11th and 12th from the Indian school Bahrain. Finally now engineering from Sinhgad institute Pune.
I have been going through tbhp from the last 3 years. Atleast visit thrice in a day! From the official reviews to gto sirs used car thread to yetis travelogues.

I love everything on this forum. I am very glad to be a part of this forum. Thank you mods!

I have a 2012 yamaha Fazer, mom shifted back to india and is using her oldie goldie 2002 Honda activa and back in Bahrain dad has a 2005 Toyota rav4. Let the pics do the talking!
Thank you all again!

Finally here!-image3061672807.jpg

Finally here!-image855155713.jpg

Finally here!-image2941300688.jpg

Last edited by Rehaan : 29th August 2013 at 15:34. Reason: Adding some paragraph spacing to improve readability.
asit.kulkarni93 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 12:19   #2
BHPian

Re: Finally here!

Hi,

Its great to see you here. I too got approved today and i know the happiness.

Welcome & Drive Safe.
appu.bhandari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 19:21   #3
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by appu.bhandari View Post
Hi,

Its great to see you here. I too got approved today and i know the happiness.

Welcome & Drive Safe.
Thanks appu.bhandari and congratulations to you too!
asit.kulkarni93 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 19:47   #4
BHPian

Hearty welcome to TBhp, asit.kulkarni93 and wish you have a great time here and hope to see your activity with your reviews and comments on the forums.

All the best, asit.kulkarni93.
Wildy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 21:32   #5
AMP

Congratulations Asit and welcome!

I know the joy of getting the Team-BHP membership. I tried for it multiple times in past and finally today got the confirmation after 3 years.
AMP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th August 2013, 08:22   #6
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMP View Post
Congratulations Asit and welcome!

I know the joy of getting the Team-BHP membership. I tried for it multiple times in past and finally today got the confirmation after 3 years.
Hey AMP!
Thanks! The same story here I have been visiting tbhp since '09 and had decided that once in india will surely try to be a part of tbhp. You seem to be from pune. We should surely meet up someday.
Old 30th August 2013, 17:11   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

Asit, Welcome aboard and nice to have another Punekar in the mix!

My Dad worked for a couple of years in Bahrain and I spent my hols after SSC over there (looooong time ago ). Building called Diplomat Tower, wonder if it even still exists!

Look forward to your contributions here and have a great stay!
Old 30th August 2013, 17:49   #8
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Asit, Welcome aboard and nice to have another Punekar in the mix!

My Dad worked for a couple of years in Bahrain and I spent my hols after SSC over there (looooong time ago ). Building called Diplomat Tower, wonder if it even still exists!

Look forward to your contributions here and have a great stay!
thanks noopster.
I am no punekar. I came to Pune in 2011. I was staying in sadashiv peth before shifting to kothrud now so i very well have faced punekars :P
And about the diplomat tower it is still there. I still would confirm once with dad. His main ministry office is in the diplomatic area only.
Old 30th August 2013, 19:09   #9
AMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by asit.kulkarni93 View Post
You seem to be from pune. We should surely meet up someday.
Yes, i am staying in Pune since last 6 years. Surely we will meet someday
Old 30th August 2013, 21:57   #10
BHPian

Hey Asit!Welcome to T-bhp.Even I was from Bahrain.Born and raised.Passed outta 12th in '09,New Indian school,Had a lot of friends in ISB though.Bhpian speed demon too is from Indian school.Nice Rav4

Regards

B O V
Old 30th August 2013, 23:30   #11
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by B O V View Post
Hey Asit!Welcome to T-bhp.Even I was from Bahrain.Born and raised.Passed outta 12th in '09,New Indian school,Had a lot of friends in ISB though.Bhpian speed demon too is from Indian school.Nice Rav4

Regards

B O V
Hey B O V thanks mate!
i had joined Indian school in 2009. I was in XI I the ED class. I had joint late as did first three months in New India school. Great to have ISB'ians here. And thanks the Rav4 has already clocked about 170k kms but dad is not willing to sell it. So where you used to stay?

regards

Asit
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks