Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2013, 17:04   #1
BHPian

.. and I get a Janamashtami gift.

... at midnight of August the 29th 2013, Shri Krishna is born and we all celebrate and rejoice.
A young (29 years for the nitpickers ) man does his Puja, aarti, mithai and goes to sleep.
Early morning at around 7 A.M the tablet/phablet or whatever the techies call it, vibrates along with a "you have a mail" tone.

Yoila! There is a gift. The subject line reads ".... APPROVED".
I don't know how to name the feeling after receiving the mail, but it was no different from how you feel when a girl you loved for all these years saying "Yes" when you actually proposed.

Thank you to the Mod who accepted my request. I owe you a treat!
I don't know how much I will be able to contribute to this hugely knowledgeable community but the thing I know is I will continue the "take-away" of knowledge.

Who am I? My name is Jitendra MKA G2. Many friends here know me from other forums. Hope to make many more friends in the years to come.
Before I end, the most important thingy. I drive a Mahindra Scorpio and ride a Hero-Honda Passion.

Happy Janamashtami! Happy Motoring!
TheG2 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 17:45   #2
BHPian

Re: .. and I get a Janamashtami gift.

Welcome aboard G2,

A warm welcome from a fellow Newbie

Yes it is an achievement to get through the registration process in our country's largest and authentic automotive portal.

Have a wonderful stay and keep on Driving!
Old 29th August 2013, 18:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheG2 View Post
Who am I? My name is Jitendra MKA G2. Many friends here know me from other forums. Hope to make many more friends in the years to come.
Before I end, the most important thingy. I drive a Mahindra Scorpio and ride a Hero-Honda Passion.

Happy Janamashtami! Happy Motoring!
Hello G2!

Happy Janmashtami to you too!

A Mahindra Scorpio and a Hero Honda Passion is a unique combination. The fact that you've retained the "Passion" in spite of the advent of a heavyweight in your garage speaks a bit or two about your "Passion".

Well done! I too got added today. Hence we share the same birthday on Team BHP.

All the best and please keep us updated about the heavyweight. I love that car.
Old 29th August 2013, 18:17   #4
BHPian

Welcome aboard from a fellow newbie!! Happy Learning
Old 29th August 2013, 19:03   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbk.0707 View Post
Welcome aboard G2,
Have a wonderful stay and keep on Driving!
Thank You! Wish you the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firsttimeowner View Post
Hello G2!

A Mahindra Scorpio and a Hero Honda Passion is a unique combination. The fact that you've retained the "Passion" in spite of the advent of a heavyweight in your garage speaks a bit or two about your "Passion".

Well done! I too got added today. Hence we share the same birthday on Team BHP.
Yes, the Hero Honda Passion is very close to my heart as it was gifted to me by my dad when I got the right to vote. 11 Years and more than a lakh KMs young, it still never lets me down. Which car/s you own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhappyharsha View Post
Welcome aboard from a fellow newbie!! Happy Learning
Thanks and welcome to you as well!
Old 29th August 2013, 20:14   #6
BHPian

Hearty welcome, Jitendra and wish you have a great time here and hope to see your activity with your reviews and comments on the forums.

And thanks for sharing your feelings when you got the Tbhp approval mail. Have a nice time and all the best.
Old 29th August 2013, 20:18   #7
Senior - BHPian

Welcome onboard mate. Hope you will share your passion for motoring on the forum in some way or other. Make yourselves familiar with rules n regulations.

Which part of Mumbai are you from?
Old 29th August 2013, 20:28   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildy View Post
Hearty welcome, Jitendra and wish you have a great time here and hope to see your activity with your reviews and comments on the forums.

And thanks for sharing your feelings when you got the Tbhp approval mail. Have a nice time and all the best.
Thank you bud. Wish you the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
Welcome onboard mate. Hope you will share your passion for motoring on the forum in some way or other. Make yourselves familiar with rules n regulations.

Which part of Mumbai are you from?
Thank You bud. I belong to Dadar. You belong with Thane GB Road I guess. Do we know each other by any chance?
Old 29th August 2013, 22:01   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Thank You bud. I belong to Dadar. You belong with Thane GB Road I guess. Do we know each other by any chance?
G2, you sure would not know Ghodlur. Because if you would have known, you would never call him bud! He is Senior. OR may be I am the one on the wrong foot and you both are already good buddies.

Welcome to the Forum. Hope you soon meet Ghodlur.

- Sai
Old 30th August 2013, 09:25   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Not that I know, but now we know thru the forum. Your handle reminded me of the long long ago (my teen days) Mithun Chakrabarthy movie Suraksha where he is called G2 or GunMaster2.. Koi Shak?
Old 30th August 2013, 13:42   #11

Quote:
Thank You! Wish you the same.

Yes, the Hero Honda Passion is very close to my heart as it was gifted to me by my dad when I got the right to vote. 11 Years and more than a lakh KMs young, it still never lets me down. Which car/s you own?

Thanks and welcome to you as well!
I haven't earned my right to ownership yet. I'm about to do it. Shall keep the forum updated as soon as the good days come.
Old 30th August 2013, 14:22   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vihari View Post
G2, you sure would not know Ghodlur. Because if you would have known, you would never call him bud! He is Senior. OR may be I am the one on the wrong foot and you both are already good buddies.

Welcome to the Forum. Hope you soon meet Ghodlur.

- Sai
Thank you Sai. You are right. If we were good buddies than I would have surely known his handle. I know many senior members like HVK, GD, Guderian etc for a long time so was just guessing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
Not that I know, but now we know thru the forum. Your handle reminded me of the long long ago (my teen days) Mithun Chakrabarthy movie Suraksha where he is called G2 or GunMaster2.. Koi Shak?
Ha Ha Ha! Yes, I am a big fan of Mithun Da. But that was Gun Master G9 and not G2 fighting against "tiddiyon ka hamla".

Quote:
Originally Posted by firsttimeowner View Post
I haven't earned my right to ownership yet. I'm about to do it. Shall keep the forum updated as soon as the good days come.
ATB bud! Hope you get your machine soon.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks