Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2013, 17:36   #1
BHPian

Ahoy! from Bangalore

Hello All,

Phew! After so many failed attempts to register on this wonderful site, finally managed to get inside. I happened to see the confirmation mail about successful registration in the morning, and it really made my day.

And now, let me introduce myself. My name is Prashanth. I'm from Bangalore, and I work as a technical lead for a major mobile manufacturer.

I recently got married, and went on my first long road trip few weeks back with my spouse. My wife is passionate about motorbikes, and I'm in love with SUVs.

The first car I drove was a Maruti 800 Limited Edition. It was a family car which was shared by me and my brother. After using the M800 for about four years, I upgraded to firebrick red Ritz VXI. I've been following T-BHP for about three to four years, and T-BHP really helped me in finalize this car for purchase. I've always been very passionate about SUVs and planning to buy an SUV shortly.

PS: My dream car is the Scorpio, and I'm from Bangalore. Hence the username scorpio_blore.
scorpion_blore is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 20:12   #2
BHPian

Re: Ahoy! from Bangalore

Thanks for writing your introduction and It's nice to know your wife is passionate about motorbikes and your love for SUVs.

Hearty welcome, Prashanth and wish you have a great time here and hope to see your activity with your reviews and comments on the forums.

All the best.
Old 30th August 2013, 08:51   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion_blore View Post
My dream car is the Scorpio, and I'm from Bangalore. Hence the username scorpio_blore.
Welcome to Team-BHP Prashanth!

I totally agree, Scorpio is one of the best SUV class vehicle out there. Few months back I drove a Scorpio mHawk automatic and I feel in love with it immediately. It has the best engines that delivers impressive power for an SUV.

All the best in realizing your dream, do share your purchase experience on buying your SUV.
Old 30th August 2013, 11:32   #4
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (7)

Welcome to team bhp Prashanth!

We both got the confirmation on the same day I guess. Anyway some please upload some pics of your ritz!
Drive safe
Old 30th August 2013, 14:22   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asit.kulkarni93 View Post
Anyway some please upload some pics of your ritz!
Sure. Had been on a long drive recently. Will upload the pics of my car along with the journey details in the travelogue section soon.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks