Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2013, 20:16   #1
Senior - BHPian

Success at last

Hello all,

Ultimately I could join the Tbhp portal, though after many successful failed attempts. Off course I have been referring the portal for the last couple of years but getting the coveted access, gives me the chance to interact with like minded heads, and share some thoughts as well.

Anyways, speaking about myself. I work in the dreaded IT sector, 24 hours business support, from Pune. I have been staying here from the year 2000. In fact I had come to Pune on my birth-date. So the date will always remain embedded.

Higher studies kept me rooted to Pune and also helped me keeping my dreams alive. I remember the way I used to collect Over-drive magazines and then line up the walls with the posters. No, I am not a motorcyle geek but deep somewhere, two wheelers always meant something to me.

And yes I have a very good news to share with all team BHP members. I am now the proud owner of a Standard Bullet 500, 2013 edition. I am the very first from Pune, and presume that I might be the first in team BHP portal as well. Please look out for the same in the near future.

Below is the very first picture of my Bullet 500, a.k.a Amun-Ra, right after the worship at Khadki Kaalibari, Pune.

Success at last-img_5472__.jpg

Guys, please help me with your thoughts and inputs.
Best regards,
Majumdarda is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 7th October 2013, 21:16   #2
BHPian

Re: Success at last

You mean unsuccessful attempts right

Welcome aboard and ride safe.
Old 7th October 2013, 23:15   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford5 View Post
You mean unsuccessful attempts right

Welcome aboard and ride safe.
Thank you Ford5. Well, successful failed attempts and unsuccesful attempts, both mean the same. I just put the things in a different way. Stay tuned for the "owner experience", regarding Royal Enfield Bullet 500.
Old 8th October 2013, 16:56   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome Onboard Majumdar.

Look forward to your ownership experience of your bullet with some nice pictures to boot.

Do take a look at our forum rules and kindly adhere to same at all times

See you around the forum

Cheers
Mobike008
mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks