Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th October 2013, 12:32   #1
BHPian

Hello T-BHPians !

I don't have words to express how excited I am at being approved as an official member of this esteemed forum. This forum has always had the maximum share of the time I spend online (and needless to say, my wife along with several other T-BHPian wives, is standing in the queue for a gun license to deal with the folks who run this website ).

Now a little about myself : I was born and brought up in a small industrial town of Jharkhand (Bokaro Steel city) and spent some 18 best years of my life there before getting sucked into the madness that's called 'making your own living'. I am currently residing in Gurgaon and prior to moving to NCR in 2006, had spent some 4 years in Bangalore and 1 year in Pune. I've been in the IT industry for 12 years now and sadly my wife is also employed in the same industry (all my plans of risk-mitigation through diversification gone for a toss ).

Have always admired cars but had been hitherto content with my japanese and korean hatches, if I may take the liberty of calling the M800 a jap hatch. That's the car I learnt driving on, and I am sure there'd be many like me.

And then 2 great things happened, one of them is my Tata Safari Storme Ex Urban Bronze and the second is the T-Bhp membership (talk about dream realizations galore).

I look forward to having a great time here on T-BHP.

Best Regards !!
DragonRider is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th October 2013, 18:51   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello T-BHPians !

Welcome aboard from another "Newbie". Trust, you will enjoy this forum. Wishing you all the best.
philgrac is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th October 2013, 21:16   #3
BHPian

Welcome to T-BHP gurgaon. Since you are in Gurgaon, hope to see you in future meets nad on gurgaon roads. Where are you placed in gurgaon?
Old 10th October 2013, 21:28   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
Welcome to T-BHP gurgaon. Since you are in Gurgaon, hope to see you in future meets nad on gurgaon roads. Where are you placed in gurgaon?
Thanks a ton !! I surely look forward to attending the T-Bhp meets and meeting other petrol/diesel-heads from the city. I'm staying in Sushant Lok 1, pretty close to the Huda City centre and bang opposite the Fortis Medicity.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks