Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2013, 14:58   #1
BHPian

Namaste

Namaste to fellow bhpians.

After being a visitor to the site for several years and not to forget, after numerous unsuccessful attempts to become one of ‘you’ guys, I have FINALLY got my license for this esteemed site!!!!!!!

Team-bhp has one of the most informative platforms for like-minded people to discuss their passion for cars and driving. Like everyone else, even I used to keep going through the travel logues and updating myself with all the technical knowhow shared on the site. I am ecstatic that I can finally contribute my own experiences and share my two paise worth with all of you.

A little bit about me: I am a complete petrol head and I swear by the phrase "LIVE TO DRIVE".
I was born and bred in Mumbai only. I have been working in my family business since the past several years.

My idea of relaxing on a day off is to zoom off with my wife somewhere for a long drive. One of my favourite destinations is Lonavala, which is a popular Hill station about 100 kms from Mumbai or then the winding roads leading to Mahableshwar, which is another 150 kms from Mumbai

Currently I own 4 cars: 1 Toyota Corolla, 2 Honda City’s’ and last not but the least, my beloved Volkswagen Polo (1.2 Petrol).

What I am most looking forward to while being here is to learn new things from this extremely informative club, which is driven by passionate people who love cars and love driving more than the love of cars.
alfaromeo1984 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th October 2013, 23:01   #2
BHPian

Re: Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfaromeo1984 View Post
Namaste to fellow bhpians.
I was born and bred in Mumbai only.

Currently I own 4 cars: 1 Toyota Corolla, 2 Honda City’s’ and last not but the least, my beloved Volkswagen Polo (1.2 Petrol).
Welcome aboard alfaromeo1984.

Greetings from a fellow bombay-ite. Which part of bombay do you hail from?

I am intrigued by your handle. Have you ever owned a alfa at any point of time?

Feel free to join other members on their fort-nightly meets here (although I am unable to join them yet).

Thanks,
Simple_car
Simple_car is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th October 2013, 14:23   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple_car View Post
Welcome aboard alfaromeo1984.

Greetings from a fellow bombay-ite. Which part of bombay do you hail from?

I am intrigued by your handle. Have you ever owned a alfa at any point of time?

Feel free to join other members on their fort-nightly meets here (although I am unable to join them yet).

Thanks,
Simple_car
Hello Simple Car

I am from Mahim and which of the city do you come from. I do not own an Alfa Romeo but surely someday will. I had hired one in U.K.

Will definitely try joining in the fort-nightly meets after Diwali a little tied up with work at the moment

thanks
alfaromeo1984 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th October 2013, 14:48   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfaromeo1984 View Post
Hello Simple Car

I am from Mahim and which of the city do you come from. I do not own an Alfa Romeo but surely someday will. I had hired one in U.K.
I am from Vile-Parle area. Enjoy your stay here, and please do share your experiences with the members.

Thanks,
Simple_car
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks