Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th November 2013, 08:48   #1

A Rookie Enthusiast from Chennai

It all started a year ago when I thought of learning to drive a car.
Surfed TeamBHP threads and spent more time here than in Facebook.

When I decided to buy a second hand Alto or any Maruti Suzuki hatchback like normal people out there who want to learn using an old car.
TeamBHP threads/ posts did a great work by confusing/spoiling my mind but I never regret my decision of my first buy which is a Punto Multijet 2013.

Hence, got promoted from a Rookie driver to Rookie Enthusiast.

Hello, TeamBHP-ians.

Mod Note: Post Edited. Smiley usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please do NOT use more than 2 smileys in a post.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 13th November 2013 at 18:01.
balavj27 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th November 2013, 15:34   #2
BHPian

Re: A Rookie Enthusiast from Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by balavj27 View Post
It all started a year ago when I thought of learning to drive a car.
Surfed TeamBHP threads and spent more time here than in Facebook.

When I decided to buy a second hand Alto or any Maruti Suzuki hatchback like normal people out there who want to learn using an old car.
TeamBHP threads/ posts did a great work by confusing/spoiling my mind but I never regret my decision of my first buy which is a Punto Multijet 2013.

Hence, got promoted from a Rookie driver to Rookie Enthusiast.

Hello, TeamBHP-ians.
Welcome balavj27. Nice to see one more enthusiast from Chennai. For the Punto, all I can say is, Team-BHP has confused you for the better.

Do go through the rules of the forum to enjoy a pleasant stay.

By the way, it would be interesting if you could add a bit of info about you to the intro. It would be great for people to get to know about you, your profession, your hobbies etc. Whichever you feel is okay for sharing.

Last edited by swami.n : 13th November 2013 at 15:35.
swami.n is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th November 2013, 11:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami.n View Post
Welcome balavj27. Nice to see one more enthusiast from Chennai. For the Punto, all I can say is, Team-BHP has confused you for the better.

Do go through the rules of the forum to enjoy a pleasant stay.

By the way, it would be interesting if you could add a bit of info about you to the intro. It would be great for people to get to know about you, your profession, your hobbies etc. Whichever you feel is okay for sharing.
Thanks swami.n

I have been living in Chennai since I was born. I had never moved/stayed out of this place. Hope, I get lost here onwards in weekend drives.

Working as a software developer who drives to office from one corner of the city to another. A bike lover at heart - love to drive long but the Chennai climate and road conditions forced me to buy a car.

I never thought I would get set with car driving but things changed in a week after buying Punto.

When I become quite good with sticking to the rules and driving decent n fluidic, you can find a TN 01 Exotica Red MJD wearing "Live to Drive".

Ta-ta...
balavj27 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th November 2013, 13:11   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balavj27 View Post
Thanks swami.n

I have been living in Chennai since I was born. I had never moved/stayed out of this place. Hope, I get lost here onwards in weekend drives.

Working as a software developer who drives to office from one corner of the city to another. A bike lover at heart - love to drive long but the Chennai climate and road conditions forced me to buy a car.

I never thought I would get set with car driving but things changed in a week after buying Punto.

When I become quite good with sticking to the rules and driving decent n fluidic, you can find a TN 01 Exotica Red MJD wearing "Live to Drive".

Ta-ta...
Good to know a few things about you.

By the way, I'm too a Software engineer driving from one end of the city to the other(Koyembedu to siruseri) daily. Hope to catch up with you someday.

Eagerly awaiting a ownership review of your Fiat in the traditional Ferrari clothing
swami.n is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th November 2013, 13:24   #5
BHPian

Welcome to 'THE FORUM' balavj27!
You will surely enjoy every reading in this forum.
Do keep a watch of the Chennai T-BHP meets thread.
We can catch up some time!

Regards,
Maverick79.
Maverick79 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks