Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2006, 18:51   #1
BHPian

hi guys

Hi guys..'m new here.. 'm a 25 y old working as an unit manager for ipru. prior to this been working for a tata dealership as sales supervisor, started my career selling safari dicors..got into that job cause I luv cars..found a new job also for the same reason...All my life Ive luved cars, bikes and anything on wheels+ airplanes, hovercrafts, ok all machines..I'm also passonate 'bout electronics,computers, in car entertainment etc..My project now is to put an in car computer, I'm also a member of sites like mp3car.com I enjoy doing mods on car'n bike.
I ride an 180, modded. and an 800(my ferrari 4 now) with mods removed for selling it.

God bless all...

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : This topic has been moved to the appropriate section.

We thank you for your thread, and would appreciate you taking the effort to post in the correct section.

Last edited by adya33 : 25th June 2006 at 20:18.
Old 27th June 2006, 03:20   #2
Senior - BHPian

hey spd_tkt, welcome to the forum. Good to have a 'insider' over here with us! How did you like working for Tata? I used to work for a VW dealership here in Toronto for almost a year. Love cars but no money in the car selling business.
Old 27th June 2006, 10:45   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey bro,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
Cheers
Old 29th June 2006, 01:21   #4
BHPian

true amit..no big mony..but its kind of cool job when u luv cars..I get good mony now.still miss those days..tata dealership not that great..tata puts in loots of pressure on dealership, they pass it on to there employees, and at the recieving end are customers..things r changin now, still tata has to focus on quality rather than relying on marketin and sales..ofcourse there products are built to a price but that dosnt mean low quality.Tata Sumo and Indica turbo are great cars..same with old Safari..HOw 'bout VW
Old 29th June 2006, 06:57   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hi spd_tkt, welcome to TBHP.

Modded 180 eh? Enlighten, maybe a thread in the appropriate section if you can. I ride an Avenger.

By the way, IPRU? Whats that?
Old 29th June 2006, 09:10   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spd_tkt
Hi guys..'m new here.. 'm a 25 y old working as an unit manager for ipru
Hi.....welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay here........BTW what'z IPRU???
Old 3rd July 2006, 01:34   #7
BHPian

ICICI Prudential...I work as an unit manager..Pulsar modded with mono shock from unicorn+ power filter.- sari gaurd, chain gaurd and crash gaurd..black'n cool. power filter not that good, but induction sound is cool.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks