Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th December 2013, 16:16   #1

Hi Team BHPians

Hi BHPians,
All this started 5 years back while searching in google for modifying my car and the first link was from TBHP. From that moment I was hooked to this forum and till date it has given many information which has helped me a lot in keeping my car in good health. I tried joining as member in TBHP several times and today I’m lucky to be one in this elite group. I would like to thank the moderators who have approved my membership !!
About me I’m working as a senior consultant in a MNC. My first ride is Splendor Plus which I still own .Second one is a Maruti 800 which is sold. I Miss this car very much as it has done many short and long drives without any fuss. Currently I own a third generation Honda City.
My other interests are making trips in cars/bikes, Audio Video and airplanes.
With my experience and knowledge I would like to make meaningful contributions to the forums technical threads here by writing crisper and to the point notes and also write in every way to build confidence on me as a member.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashwin. D

Last edited by khan_sultan : 19th December 2013 at 16:25. Reason: edited TAGS
ashwin.raj80 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th December 2013, 18:38   #2

Re: Hi Team BHPians

Hi Ashwin,

Nice to have you here. Looking forward to your contributions. You had mentioned about Air planes and Music.

Also let us all know what type of a music lover you are ? Since you had said you are alreadd an ardent follower of this site, i am sure you will be already familiarized with the rules for posting and searching.

Thanks for reading . and welcome on board once again.
Old 21st December 2013, 18:01   #3

Hi Delphinus,
Thanks a lot for your wishes ! I always like rock, progressive rock, POP songs ( 90's only)and Metal songs . I have got a small amplifier set up for listening to these varieties.

Regards,
Ashwin
Old 22nd December 2013, 10:54   #4
BHPian

HI, Nice to have you here, Your status says you from chennai. Which part of chennai do you belong to.

I am a fan of rock and metal too and have a decent collection in various mediums right from cro2 type ii tapes to IPOD.

My musical likes range from Abba, The Carpenters to current day Hawk nelson and Skillet. I do respect thrash metal to some extent to the likes of Megadeth and Anthrax.

You can post about your current and old audio gear in one thread that is already there.

What ICE setup do you have ? I have my stock Delphi HU still ON in my car, that was a OEM install.
Old 2nd January 2014, 13:48   #5

Hi Sriramr9,
I stay at choolaimedu, Chennai. My current ICE setup in my car is Kenwood DDX5034 head unit, Focal polyglass component speakers in front and rear fixed with PHD coaxial speakers. This is first phase which I got completed some 8 months back. Planning to include a sub and amp in second phase .

Regards,
Ashwin
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks