Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th January 2014, 15:56   #1
BANNED

Hi fellow BHPians..

Hi guys,

Greetings for the day, and A Happy New year to all!!

This is Kishen, age 21, from Bangalore. Am a final year Mechanical Engineering student and also an Intern at Kennametal India.
So, it feels great being part of this community!! After trying 3 times, i finally made it here. Thanks Mods for letting me be a part of this team!

I basically am very much interested cars! To be specific, i love to know and understand the latest techniques that are incorporated in these vehicles that makes it such awesome.
I drive a Hyundai iGen i20, which was a gift from my parents on my 20th birthday! i20 for when i was 20.
I usually drive the car to my college and back, so its not much used. Done around 5k kms in 1year!
Apart from that, my dad owns and lets me use a Santro (2005), and a Ford Fiesta Classic (1.6L, 2011). I actually love the fiesta more than any other car, despite the outdated design and poor mileage factor.

So apart from cars and my field of Mechanical engineering, i love developing/modifying for android devices. I am a gadget freak, and first thing i do in any phone is root and install a custom ROM available in various forums or edited my me. I do a little bit of android development too, not very perfect in it though!

So that's about me! Looking forward to have a wonderful time here, share and interact with other fellow BHPians.

Cheers!
Kishen
Kishen.padiyar is offline   (5) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks