Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2014, 12:26   #1
BHPian

Hello from Rakesh

Just came to know about acceptance of my request to join the community! Thanks a lot. I have been visiting this forum for more than a year now and am amazed at the passion and knowledge of the members on matters auto. It is also heartening that the members make sincere and genuine efforts to answer queries raised. I am rather low on the technical (auto) quotient and am bound to benefit immensely. Thanks once again. Regards to all!
Rakkum13 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st January 2014, 16:04   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello from Rakesh

Welcome aboard Rakkum13,

Do tell us more about yourself... see this thread

Cheers,
R
Old 31st January 2014, 16:45   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello from Rakesh

Thanks Rehaan. Not much to offer by means of intro. All the same, here goes:based in Delhi and self employed. Always found cars/autos fascinating though must admit chaotic traffic conditions and pollution in Delhi mean driving/being driven is no longer an enjoyable experience within city/NCR limits. Technological advances in the auto domain however have kept the interest more than alive. Am passionate about music and fitness. Have only owned one four wheeler (Santro) and was quite excited about the Ecosport. The long waiting period/closure of bookings has ruled that out and am now contemplating alternatives.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks