Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th February 2014, 20:27   #1
Senior - BHPian

Novice among Stalwarts

I am a Noida based bhpian with the ODOmeter of age showing 28. Born in Delhi and grown up in Noida; I have graduated with BA Hons from the Delhi University in 2007 and then did MBA in International Business from AICTE approved college in Delhi itself.

Since my childhood I have been fascinated by cars and till date I have maintained a good collection of scaled models collected over the years. At my home the first car that we owned was a 2nd owner 1989 Premier Padmini (Non-AC) which carried me till the time I was in my college upto July 2006.

After that we moved on to buy an Esteem VXi which was one of the best cars of that time and till date it has been running on stock equipments as my father warned me not to apply my "exceptional" ideas on his ride.

In October 2011, I became an owner of the Ivtec Honda City which has been showcased and discussed on this forum in detail. In that car I have made an attempt to live my dream of a customized car and I hereby admit that without this forum my car would not have got the respect and now truely it looks nice with scope of further improvisation. I acknowledge the comments shared by my team of friends in this forum with utmost respect.

Without sharing my journey on this forum this Intro remains incomplete. Hence, I feel fortunate to be accepted as an integral part of the Team Bhp family in the very 1st attempt in June 2013. Initially, I faced alot of friendly bantering from the mods and members alike but today as I write and see the past I feel really nice to have gone through that phase and learnt the way of posting content on a mass-reach forum.

To be honest, I am not a part of any social networking site and all my free time goes into this forum only (the green light on my profile is open most of the time). Apart from this; on the career front I have been a part of the hospitality and advertising industry. Frankly speaking; My hobbies apart from cars is listening to soulful and sentimental songs.

Today, I want to thank GTO Sir, Rehaan and my team to have channelized my ideas and passion for cars in the right way. Words are falling short for me to appreciate the selfless support provided to me on this forum by one and all.

I hereby conclude this introduction with utmost respect to all the members and promise you all that I shall make genuine efforts to live-up to the benchmark of this forum and keep you all in the loop for all my future plans.

Thanks for giving me the space.

AD
ad3952n is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 25th February 2014, 11:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Novice among Stalwarts

Welcome AD into our very own TBHP. Just loved your frank and hearty introduction.

Infact you just took the words from me by writing the below. Its so true in my case as well that there is no time or interest to do anything else on the net other than be around TBHP and yes giving us the space to express ourselves about our much loved interest!

Welcome again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad3952n View Post
To be honest, I am not a part of any social networking site and all my free time goes into this forum only (the green light on my profile is open most of the time). Apart from this; on the career front I have been a part of the hospitality and advertising industry. Frankly speaking; My hobbies apart from cars is listening to soulful and sentimental songs.

Thanks for giving me the space.

AD
girishglg is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th February 2014, 19:54   #3
BHPian

Hello AD! A nice and honest intro there.

I joined the forum around the same time as you but did not write an intro then and thought its too late to introduce myself now but then today I look at your intro. So just curious to know why now?
Ashkait Kapoor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2014, 20:03   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome aboard AD!

Actually the word novice caught my attention. many including me use this when introducing but the forum handle a.k.a. handle was more inviting to post in this thread. thats your id - ad3952n. I am not sure if I would agree with you being novice You already have your posts spread around on various threads! And for that I know this is where you spent your majority of time!

Wishing you the great time here in TBhp, keep revving.

By the way, is there anything hidden in your ID ad3952n?
abirnale is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2014, 20:34   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abirnale View Post
Welcome aboard AD!

Actually the word novice caught my attention. many including me use this when introducing but the forum handle a.k.a. handle was more inviting to post in this thread. thats your id - ad3952n. I am not sure if I would agree with you being novice You already have your posts spread around on various threads! And for that I know this is where you spent your majority of time!

Wishing you the great time here in TBhp, keep revving.

By the way, is there anything hidden in your ID ad3952n?
Hi mate, thanks for your reply on my thread. Actually, I am a novice among accomplished members like you and as far as the handle is concerned; it has the initials of my name so prior to this forum I have used the same ID as my email. Team Bhp forum is my second family and I love to spend time with my family members. I shall need the support of you all to further improve myself.

Thanks

AD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashkait Kapoor View Post
Hello AD! A nice and honest intro there.

I joined the forum around the same time as you but did not write an intro then and thought its too late to introduce myself now but then today I look at your intro. So just curious to know why now?
Hi mate, It's never late to write about oneself. People do write their autobiographies sharing their life in later stages. So this forum gave me the space to share myself with accomplished people like you all.

Thanks

AD
ad3952n is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks