Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2014, 16:13   #1
BHPian

From One-Way (Guest) to Automotive Highway!

Hello Team,

I got the membership on 26th Feb and missed giving my introduction. This is my third attempt at the membership and finally I am here! Some part of credit for the approval of my membership should go to my colleague, who has been an avid follower of Team-BHP and forced me to try for the third time assuring that my membership will be accepted.

I have been driving cars for last 18+ years (right from 1996). The first car that I drove was a 1959 Fiat Millecento. We owned this car for about 15+ years before selling him in 1996 and I have lovely memories associated with this beautiful car. I learnt car driving from my father on this car. Since then, I have driven Premier Padmini and Maruti 800 - both owned by my family.

The first car I owned was a 2004 Santro Xing XP. The curvy-cute look of this car just blew me off. I drove this cutie for about 70,000 kms in over 5.5 years.

The next car was a 2009 Indica Vista Aura - QJD. This car provided amazing space along with refinement of MJD engine. For TATA Motors, this was a huge leap in quality compared to the old Indicas. This car was abused and pampered for about 4 years and sold it when it reached 75,000 mark.

I currently own a 2013 Honda Amaze i-DTEC. It has been with me for about 5 months now and completed 7000 kms. I just love driving in this car inside the Bangalore city and it makes city driving so easy.

I have been a Guest follower of Team-BHP for about 5 years. In fact, I got lot of inputs from this forum when I bought Vista in 2009. All these years, there has never been a working day when I have not visited this wonderful forum. I have been religiously following all the new-car reviews, launches, ownership reports and Travelogues.

I am working at an IT company and myself and my colleague (who is also an avid Team-BHP follower) have formed a virtual group and provide suggestions/recommendations on cars to our other colleagues and Team-BHP has played a key role in enhancing our knowledge on cars.

It’s great to be part of the forum after 5 years of one-way (Guest) journey. Looking forward to more fulfilling experience being an active contributor in the forum.

Regards,
Guru
AmazeGuru is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th March 2014, 19:00   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: From One-Way (Guest) to Automotive Highway!

That's quite a few cars under your belt. Am sure we can look forward for your comparos. To start with, an ownership report of your Amaze?

Welcome to the family!
swiftnfurious is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th March 2014, 20:28   #3
BHPian

Re: From One-Way (Guest) to Automotive Highway!

Thanks swiftnfurious. The Amaze Ownership report is currently in Assembly Line. I am making few changes and it will be out in public forum soon.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks