Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st March 2014, 11:27   #1

Well hello there ya'll BHPians!

Hey guys. So I am more or less the newest guy on the block.
Now I had heard of this amazing website a long time ago, but only in the past few months, what with a hunt for a new car and whatnot, did I really understand the true nature of this "place".

Anyhoo, I was hooked, and now that I am a member, I am more than happy to share my own two cents with you guys out there. This is a lovely community and I am really looking forward to be a part of it. 'nuff said.

About me, I am a social media analyst, blogger and help run a small time NGO with a difference. I love gaming (sadly not a member of the PC master race), I love cycling, I would like to think I am a pretty good photographer, I love prawns and I hate Justin Beiber.
My music of choice will be any kind of Metal and my claim to fame is that I have traveled all over India and touched each and every state of it. I have made friends, had various types of tea and experienced the diversity that our nation has to offer first hand.

Until next time boys!
devious.mojave is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 21st March 2014, 12:54   #2
BHPian

Re: Well hello there ya'll BHPians!

I hate the beeb too.. Welcome. How have you managed to travel all over india, work or pleasure?
Old 21st March 2014, 15:25   #3

Re: Well hello there ya'll BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by howler View Post
I hate the beeb too.. Welcome. How have you managed to travel all over india, work or pleasure?
Started off as a kid with adventurous parents, branched out after getting older, made some like minded friends and just all over these years ended up going to a lot of different places.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks