Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2014, 15:10   #1

Hi from a travel enthusiast.

Am self-employed more bitten and never shy of travel.. sometimes by air, water but mostly on land using my Hyundai Accent. Its definitely lower than my previous Safari...but is worth its weight on my travel trails. I do hope to learn more, travel more from all you fellow BHPians and look forward to interacting with most of you...

Lets make this country travel safe!

Best wishes
Travel4Ever
Travel4Ever is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th March 2014, 12:43   #2
BHPian

Re: Hi from a travel enthusiast.

Welcome to the forum buddy.

We certainly shall expect a few travelogs to flow over from your side considering your extensive travel across India.

Staying in a dense city like Mumbai, traveling lends an immense sense of freedom and calm within.

How was the experience moving from a SUV to a low sung sedan considering the bad condition of our roads?

Wishing you good luck on your future travel endeavors.
Old 1st April 2014, 13:14   #3

Re: Hi from a travel enthusiast.

Hey Trek

Thanks for welcoming me. I did initially find the Accent very low and even 'sensitive' on the long roads but the city driving in Mumbai did the trick and it soon won me over. I actually love it now - did no love the Safari any lesser ofcourse but I had it tripping its meter over 1.8L and had to let it go! Would be looking to moving back to the SUV club soon but with the Accent in tow!

Am doing the Mumbai-Hampi-Badami-Pattadikal-Dandeli trip in scorching May. Will need advice from fellow BHP-ians on the trip. Will keep you appraised on the trip. As they say - watch this space!

Regards
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks