Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2014, 15:23   #1

Finally onboard!

Warm greetings to all the fellow BHPians. Finally, I made it in fourth attempt. My excitement knows no bounds and I am eager to introduce myself to all the petro heads in this forum. A brief introduction follows:[/list]I belong to a township named Lakhimpur Kheri in Uttar Pradesh.
  • A 26 years old young Researcher working on acoustics of vehicles and NVH currently on a project in Singapore.
Since my birth, I have always been around cars in the family starting from my Grandfathers's old Mark II HM Amby, Premier 118 NE, 1986 model Maruti 800, Wagon R, Ford Ikon 1.3 flair, Tata Nano CX and Nissan Micra Active XL (newly added possession last month).
I am soon coming up with the initial ownership report of Nissan Micra Active XL. Looking forward to share and learn more exciting stuff out here
apoorv agha is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th April 2014, 15:49   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Finally onboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoorv agha View Post
Warm greetings to all the fellow BHPians. Finally, I made it in fourth attempt.

A 26 years old young Researcher working on acoustics of vehicles and NVH currently on a project in Singapore.

Hi mate, It will be nice to hear from you on questions regarding the car's Audio systems. Tbhp has volumes of information with regards to car audio and covers every dimension of the automotive industry.

Looking forward to hear your views and reviews.

Thanks

AD
Old 4th April 2014, 15:56   #3

re: Finally onboard!

Thanks ad3952n. Will surely share my knowledge on car's audio systems and latest trends/developments coming in. Looking forward to make the most of being a BHPian.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks