Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2014, 23:27   #1
Senior - BHPian

Namaskara (Salutation) from the “Buckeye State”!

Hi all Bhpians,

I am finally approved to be a member of this forum after 3 attempts over the past few years. (Yes I am lazy). I had always been an offline user and preferred to take in the knowledge discreetly. That is until now. OVer the weekend spent time and penned down the thoughts for the registration questions and I am pleased that the effort was not in vain. I can now boast to my boss that I am a member here and he is not even though he has tried multiple times.

I am basically from the garden city turned concrete jungle, studied Mechanical but sadly part of the IT crowd. Very passionalte about driving and football. My hobbies include reading novels (known as a voracious reader and the proof being the 1000 odd novels that is collected over the years), cooking and travelling. Being in IT its an advantage for avid travellers and I have been fortunate enough to have done my share of them.

My current vehicles include a Bajaj Pulsar, Honda Activa, Maruti Alto,Maruti Zen and a BMW 528I.

Being a offline member till now, I am looking forward to learning more stuff and also sharing few things learnt over the years.
TorqueyTechie is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 10th April 2014, 07:55   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Namaskara (Salutation) from the “Buckeye State”!

Hi mate,

I guess all it needs is attention to details while filling the membership form. You made sincere efforts so finally you are rewarded with the approval. Tbhp is a automotive forum which has created an exclusive standing for itself over the years with 24x7 efforts by our team. For your interest, there is a great thread on cooking and many well written travelogues on this forum.

Hope to see and applaud your contributions on the forum from now on. Enjoy the moments.

Thanks

AD

Last edited by ad3952n : 10th April 2014 at 07:57.
ad3952n is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2014, 08:13   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the group.

It is good to see you located very close by. I am in Cincinnati. Let me know if we can catch up sometime.

I just turned a member from being a newbie. It is such a wonderful platform and I have already received such great support and advises for my first automobile purchase in US.

Hope to hear your experiences soon!

Regards

Himanshu
bhardwhu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2014, 19:19   #4
Senior - BHPian

Thanks ad3952n. I have always monitored he travelogues section and have made up few plans based on that in my next trip back home. I will try to provide my little contribution as well soon.

Hi Himanshu. It is wonderful that you are staying close by and would love to catch up. Will surely visit you the next time I am in cincinnati.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks