Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st May 2014, 08:30   #1

Dream comes true...

Finally !!! finally the much awaited membership acceptance mail was received from Team BHP , it was a momentous occasion, having failed twice earlier to make the grade. I hit upon the website while carrying out research for purchasing my Maruti Ertiga, the review on the website was so detailed & comprehensive that I was sold. Next logical step was to earn the membership of this elite family, so here I am.
I am a 34 yr old serving Indian Army Officer, belonging to the famed Gorkha Rifles, with more than 12 yrs of operational service both in India & abroad. Being in the forces I have been lucky enough to have seen ( also driven ) much of India from the deserts in Rajasthan, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Chumathang Sectors, hills of Arunachal till Kibithu, Walong & recently Eastern & Central India along
AH 1 / AH43.
I own two steeds, a black Tata Indica V2 2007 Model & a newly acquired White Maruti Ertiga ZXI. I feel that the Indica is much like the Hildago, a very underrated car but a workhorse, you throw anything at it & it doesnot complain. The Ertiga is a dream, I'm in love with it, pleasant to drive, practical in concept, economic in maintenance & zippy on the highway. My Ertiga has already clocked 18000 plus Kms on the Odo within an yr.
My hobbies include mountaineering ( having done a couple of courses in India & abroad ), photography & driving.
Partha80 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st May 2014, 09:54   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Dream comes true...

Welcome aboard.

We ought to be lucky to have cultured folks like you as members here
Photography, Mountaineering and Driving eh? Shall be looking forward to several interesting posts/threads by you then.

Cheers!
IshaanIan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st May 2014, 10:29   #3

Ishaan @ Thanks buddy, hope I can be of some use for the Team...
Old 1st May 2014, 11:18   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Wish you a very pleasant stay at Team Bhp. Am sure you will definitely enjoy this forum as its a place for all like minded people. Am just amazed by reading your introductory post. Sir you really have some awesome experience and we hope to listen few adventurous stories from you. Am sure you will definitely have many such stories to share with us.

Once again wish you all the best for being in the Team Bhp Family.
Samba is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th May 2014, 00:29   #5
Senior - BHPian

Partha80... welcome aboard.
Given the drives that you described, salivating at the prospect of a few travelogues from you in the near future!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks