Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2014, 21:50   #1
BANNED

Hello BHPians

I feel very happy to be a part of this knowledgeable group of automotive enthusiasts. I thank the people who have made this happen. I have been following some of the ownership threads (GKS Milecruncher among others) closely and have never missed a single official review here for a while now. My automotive interests were ignited during my school days (which got over just over a decade ago) with cars and motorcycle superlatives and the slowly streamlined from exotic worship to a utilitarian quest over the years.

I drive a 2006 Tata Indica Xeta 1.2 and ride a 2007 TVS Apache RTR. I was a long distance rider and commuted solely on my motorcycle irrespective of the distances during my PG days. Longest ride 570km - 9 hours (stormy rainy night) and nearly a hundred ~300 km rides. Now, for the past couple of years, I am no longer care-free and have switched over to mostly driving due to sparsity of time and also partly due to acute motorcycle service charges, which were much higher than Indica's over the past three years.(nearly everything except the chassis either needed or needs to be changed in just 50k kms). I am pondering about upgrading the drive and am mulling about purchasing a Tata Xenon 4x4 Crew cab in 2015.

I have tested waters in teaching, BPO, marketing and Self-employed Consulting before being currently perched for a while in a PSB. I really look forward to the long association with this wonderful community.

Last edited by Aditya : 6th May 2014 at 12:18.
COMMUTER is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th May 2014, 12:35   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello BHPians

Hey,

Welcome to Team-BHP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMUTER View Post
I thank the people who have made this happen.
On behalf of the entire community, you're welcome.

Quote:
My automotive interests were ignited during my school days (which got over just over a decade ago) with cars and motorcycle superlatives and the slowly streamlined from exotic worship to a utilitarian quest over the years.
Like a lot of us

Quote:
I am mulling about purchasing a Tata Xenon 4x4 Crew cab in 2015.
The Xenon is definitely a head-turner. However, it won't make a very good daily drive if you stay in a city.

Quote:
I really look forward to the long association with this wonderful community.
Great to have you here. Trust you're familiar with the posting rules.
See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th May 2014, 20:35   #3
BANNED

Re: Hello BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Hey,

The Xenon is definitely a head-turner. However, it won't make a very good daily drive if you stay in a city.

Great to have you here. Trust you're familiar with the posting rules.
See you on the forum.
Thanks again. I do agree that xenon is a horrible fit on the city roads. That's one major reason why I'm baulking among many. The following year will give better clarity on where I will be settling down. Then it will be easier to decide. Till then the Indica rocks. Added to that, at just 35k kms its hard to think of just throwing it away too. Waiting time..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks