Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2014, 00:45   #1
BHPian

Hello BHPians - Sandeep just joined

Hello BHPians

First of all I am thankful to Mods for letting me into this extremely civilized and erudite community. This is my first post here. Please feel free to comment.

I am Sandeep Dhawan, 30 years old IT professional working as Subject Matter expert for technical domain. Native to Delhi, based out of Bangalore and Delhi, I turned up from a nerdy psycho geek to an avid traveler over the period of time. My father had a touring profile which took me to places in school. I continued his legacy by shifting places every year or two.

I got my first car in 2008 – Hyundai Santro Xing. That time I don’t know how to drive it. I stared her for days. One fine day a friend helped me to fight with my inmost fear, letting me to take her out in city and highways under his supervision.

As confidence was building up, peers, friends and partners suggested team-bhp for travelogues, car accessories, ownership's, do’s and don’ts, new launches, test rides etc. Followed all of them religiously and I must say, data is 100% genuine supported by underlying facts.

Jan 2012 – Got a Ford Figo TDCI ZXI model at home (Delhi). It was a promotion from basic to a premium hatchback. Few months later I shifted to Bangalore and replaced Santro with Ritz VDi in November 2012. Put stickers in back and front, attempted countless sojourns to known and unknown destinations, explored places, tested car’s ability and crossed 48000 kms in 18 months, at times 18 hours continuous drive without breaks. Spotted, waved, dipper(ed), honked at Bangalore BHPians and acknowledged by many. Had offline discussions with many of you visiting 3M Car Care HSR layout.

Attempted umpteen attempts to join and failed. Few days back, got one email ‘Team-bhp membership APPROVED’. It is a big achievement. Nothing comes without hard work!

Much more to share, learn, un-learn and re-learn. Journey has just begun

Regards
Sandeep
OneToughRider is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 5th May 2014, 11:52   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians - Sandeep just joined

Welcome to the forum Sandeep. Wishing you a pleasant stay here.

Do go through the Announcements section on the home page and familiarize yourself with the board rules before submitting any posts.

Best wishes.
n_aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks