Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th May 2014, 02:31   #1

Greetings Team-BHP

I am Rajneesh Puri, a merchant mariner by profession, 45 years old and a motor enthusiast (obviously). I do not have extensive mechanical knowledge but I do like to learn about the cars I drive. Presently own a 2013 XUV 500 w8, a 2013 VW vento and a 2013 VW polo. I like the german solidity and I have not been proved wrong about the reliability of the VWs so far.. But I absolutely love the XUV 500.. I extensively drive to the hills ( once every 15 days) and undertake other long distance drives on regular basis. I have driven appox 35000 km in the last 11 months and my first trip after purchasing the xuv was from Delhi to Goa and back with stops on the way up at chittorgarh, udaipur, mumbai, Kohlapur and on the way back at Pune, Ahmadabad and ranthambore.
I am excited to be a part of this forum and will share my relevant travel experiences, interesting events, road conditions etc..
Take care
Rajneesh29 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th May 2014, 08:07   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Greetings Team-BHP

Welcome Rajneesh29. I am too from Faridabad
Old 17th May 2014, 06:14   #3
BHPian

Re: Greetings Team-BHP

Welcome to the forum Rajneesh

I too live in Faridabad. Hope you enjoy your time on this beautiful forum.

nIk
Old 25th May 2014, 00:54   #4

Hi Sudev and Nik0502.. Sorry for a late reply. Great to know there are more enthusiasts in fbd too. I wrote a post regarding my upcoming trip to manali and possible trip to leh if the highway is open around from manali side during 1st week of June. I got no feedback. Have you guys made this trip sometime?
Old 25th May 2014, 08:57   #5

Re: Greetings Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajneesh29 View Post
Hi Sudev and Nik0502.. Sorry for a late reply. Great to know there are more enthusiasts in fbd too. I wrote a post regarding my upcoming trip to manali and possible trip to leh if the highway is open around from manali side during 1st week of June. I got no feedback. Have you guys made this trip sometime?
Welcome to team bhp VW cars are great indeed.

Hope to see you around!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks