Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2014, 02:04   #1
BHPian

Namaste BHPians

Namaste Everyone,

I am a Doctor from Davangere(Karnataka), previously a business city now which has been completely transformed into an educational city. Last year I relocated to Mysore after my graduation.

My intuition led me to discover Team-BHP in 2007, while I was browsing to gather information regarding to purchase a new car. After being a guest visitor for so many years, now gave it a thought of becoming a member which led me to be a part of this automotive awesomeness called 'Team-BHP'.
I sincerely thank moderators for accepting me into your community.

Previously we have owned
1997 Maruti Suzuki Omni which served us for 11 long years in which we covered the length and breadth of Karnataka including trips carrying 8 of us, 5 adults and 3 kids to Tirupathi thrice.
2003 Tvs Scooty pep

Now we have following machines in our garage
2008 Maruti Suzuki Swift D'zire Zdi
2013 Tata Indica Ev2 LS
2008 Bajaj Pulsar 200
2009 Honda Activa

I Love Volkswagen Polo GT Tdi, Tata Safari Storme, Toyota Fortuner and BMW 320D and I am wishing to see these mean machines in our garage in the near future.

Apart from automobiles I enjoy travelling, reading and recently I have been bitten by fitness bug.

I am looking forward to have an awesome experience in the community.

Happy Motoring
Attached Thumbnails
Namaste BHPians-1401911886947.jpg  

Namaste BHPians-1401911907024.jpg  

KING DYSP is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 5th June 2014, 07:10   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Namaste BHPians

Namaskara & Team-BHP ge nimage swagatha. You are from the land of the famous and tasty dosaaaa!!!

Great taste of vehicles you have and here is wishing your dream comes true soon!
TorqueyTechie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th June 2014, 08:04   #3

Welcome to Team BHP doctor sahab

Hope you are having a great time with your current rides. But let me tell you that all the vehicles you have mentioned which you want to own are all great vehicles. Hope that your wish is fulfilled soon.

Hope to see you around
Praveer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th June 2014, 12:58   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to Team Bhp Doctor. You are really luck to be from Davangere and now at Mysore. At least you can avoid the maddening traffic of the Bangalore city! Plus most of the scenic / tourist destination's are nearby from both these places!

I was in Bangalore for 8 years. Once in a Tv news channel back in 2008 they showed about some ghosts activity on 'NH4' near Davangere! I was all excited about the news and tried crossing this stretch in midnight a couple of times, once on the way to Goa and once on the way to Gokarna via Hubli. We stopped on this highway in midnight for half an hour too! But no luck to see the ghosts!

Last edited by Samba : 5th June 2014 at 13:00.
Samba is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 5th June 2014, 13:52   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
Namaskara & Team-BHP ge nimage swagatha. You are from the land of the famous and tasty dosaaaa!!!

Great taste of vehicles you have and here is wishing your dream comes true soon!
Dhanyavadagalu Dear Techie. Yup I am lucky to have tasted mouth watering, delicious benne dosas for so many years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praveer View Post
Welcome to Team BHP doctor sahab

Hope you are having a great time with your current rides. But let me tell you that all the vehicles you have mentioned which you want to own are all great vehicles. Hope that your wish is fulfilled soon.

Hope to see you around
Thank you Praveer. Yeah I am enjoying my current rides and now chasing my dreams as they do come true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Welcome to Team Bhp Doctor. You are really luck to be from Davangere and now at Mysore. At least you can avoid the maddening traffic of the Bangalore city! Plus most of the scenic / tourist destination's are nearby from both these places!

I was in Bangalore for 8 years. Once in a Tv news channel back in 2008 they showed about some ghosts activity on 'NH4' near Davangere! I was all excited about the news and tried crossing this stretch in midnight a couple of times, once on the way to Goa and once on the way to Gokarna via Hubli. We stopped on this highway in midnight for half an hour too! But no luck to see the ghosts!
Thanks a lot Samba. Yeah I feel myself blessed to be born and brought up in Davangere and now residing at Mysore, the cultural capital of Karnataka. I have covered almost all the tourist places near Davangere and now I am busy exploring Mysore.
Ha ha if you remember watching it on regional kannada news channels, they tend to spice up the stories for the sake of trp.
On a lighter note ghosts might have frightened of Samba
KING DYSP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th June 2014, 14:30   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Namaste BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING DYSP View Post
Ha ha if you remember watching it on regional kannada news channels, they tend to spice up the stories for the sake of trp.
On a lighter note ghosts might have frightened of Samba
As far as i could remember it was shown in star news. They were showing some stories like truck drivers see a lady in white saree and then suddenly she vanishes. On the program they took interviews of few driver too who had witnessed those!

Yes you are bang on. All are for the sake of TRP's! And of-course ghosts are scared of me as i grew up watching Ramsay's 'zee horror show and other shows like Atma and all in Tv, plus i rarely miss a horror film. So i know how to scare ghost with a cross or a god idol or so on.

Anyways am going off topic from your introductory post so once again wish you a pleasant stay in Team Bhp and hope to catch you up if i visit Mysore. Am a frequent traveler to Bangalore.
Samba is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 5th June 2014, 18:43   #7
BHPian

Re: Namaste BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
wish you a pleasant stay in Team Bhp and hope to catch you up if i visit Mysore.
Thank you Samba Yeah will look forward to meet you

Regards
KING DYSP is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks