Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2014, 15:00   #1
BHPian

Warm Hello to Team-BHP's ardent followers

First, I would like to thank Mod for approving my membership. I'm very much thrilled and excited to be part of this esteemed forum. I want to salute all BHPians for their excellent posts and tips which are worth reading round the clock .

Let me introduce, I'm VSRK, working in IT from year 2000 at Bangalore. I stumbled upon this TBHP forum 4 years before when I was hunting for my first car. I've almost gone through all the threads dated back to 2004 of this automotive encyclopedia so far. I deeply appreciate the quality of the contents and in-depth discussion from A-Z of cars .

I've been trying to become member but got rejected many times. Sometimes it is difficult to recuperate each time from the rejection. However, patiently introspected my posts and fine tuned it each time. Finally, made it! Coming from the superstar land, want to quote from his recent interview, "There are some things in this globe which you cannot get easily and have to strive really very hard to get it. Otherwise, you may not appreciate its worthness". Team-BHP membership is one among them.

I own i10 1.2 Kappa, Garnet red, crossed 25K mileage recently. Planning to upgrade to 7 seater MUV in near future, eagerly waiting for Mobilio launch and review from TBHP.

Signing-off now from my first post, promising to contribute more.
VSRK is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 8th June 2014, 12:45   #2
BHPian

re: Warm Hello to Team-BHP's ardent followers

Hello VSRK,

Welcome to Team-BHP, we have a lot of Bangaloreans here.
Do put up your ownership report of your current car and future beast.
Wish you a Happy and Safe driving.

~Binay
Funny is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th June 2014, 22:59   #3
BHPian

Re: Warm Hello to Team-BHP's ardent followers

Thanks Binay! Sure, I'll publish the ownership reports soon. BTW, I reside at Brookefield, near Kundalahalli gate at Bangalore. Every day I come across few cars with TBHP stickers at outer ring road, on the way to office. Hope to meet few BHPians in next meet.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks