Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2014, 12:04   #1
BHPian

Hello to all! A newbie just around the corner...

Hi everyone. First of all thanks to the moderators for accepting my membership. It feels great to be a part of one of the best automotive community in the world.

This is Nandita, 27 years old product marketing professional from the IT capital of India, Bangalore. I am a free bird, independent, foodie, metal-head, F1, cricket and football lover, travel maniac, book, nature and an animal lover.

Recently I got myself a Chevy Beat LT (O) 2014 model. I am still in my learning phase of driving. Want to travel every possible destinations in India, enjoy nature and gain perspectives in meeting people of diverse culture. Hope I can live up to the expectations of Team BHP, driving safe and responsibly.

Good day people!
nandita_bayan21 is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2014, 12:15   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Hello to all! A newbie just around the corner...

Hi there Ms. Nandita, It's a pleasure to have you here on the forum. This is a multi-faceted forum which shall surely provide you with tons of information about your mentioned hobbies.

You may look up our tempting array of travelogues, Food and Recipe threads, FIFA world cup thread et al.

Have a great stay here and we look forward to your contributions in enhancing the forum's knowledge base.

Take care and drive safe!

Thanks

Akash
ad3952n is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2014, 12:41   #3
BANNED

Hello there,

Welcome to the MAD world of automobiles and automobiles. There is nothing that you will NOT find here, no query is left unanswered here.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and hope we get to see many travelogues from you.

All the best and do have a read on the rules once before posting. You would have but just a suggestion.

Anurag.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2014, 15:39   #4
BHPian

Thanks a ton ad3952n and a4anurag for your kind words, means a lot.

I look forward too, to learn from you guys and fellow BHPians.
nandita_bayan21 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2014, 18:19   #5
BHPian

Welcome Ms Nandita.

This is a forum of car crazy people. Any and everything under the sun - travels, routes, vehicles, music, technical - you name it and anything that is connected with machines/routes/travel is here.

There are debates, there are opinions, there are discussions, people hold strong views - but a few things remain the same and this is why this is a great forum -

a) Quality of the content
b) Quality of debates
c) No personal attacks
d) No opinions based on politics/religion/caste etc
e) Respect for privacy
f) Brotherhood of motorists
g) Informed referrals - for any products etc (with disclosure of any conflicts of interest)
h) Quality of posts (no spamming/no artifical bumming up of posts)

Over the years I have come to this forum to get informed opinion, read quality write ups, get reviews on new cars/products that have great depth and go through real user in real world feedback on vehicles/routes etc.

A lot of times we don't realise and acknowledge the amount of effort that the admins and moderators put into keeping this forum the quality forum it is and what that quality does to draw new comers like yourself.

So, welcome and have a blast here.

Cheers
Rajain
Old 3rd July 2014, 21:38   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandita_bayan21 View Post
This is Nandita, 27 years old product marketing professional from the IT capital of India, Bangalore. I am a free bird, independent, foodie, metal-head, F1, cricket and football lover, travel maniac, book, nature and an animal lover.
Welcome and do share aspects of your areas of interest and expertise for the benefit of all friends here.
Old 6th July 2014, 19:13   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to the boards Nandita. Travelling on the roads of this city is as challenging (sometimes maddening) as it can get and everyday I have to fine-tune my skills inspite of driving almost a decade. We at Team-BHP thankfully stick to the safe side of driving and would like to one day make the roads a friendlier place for everyone.

Keep exploring. The Beat is a good first car.
dark.knight is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2014, 10:27   #8
BHPian

Re: Hello to all! A newbie just around the corner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark.knight View Post
Welcome to the boards Nandita. Travelling on the roads of this city is as challenging (sometimes maddening) as it can get and everyday I have to fine-tune my skills inspite of driving almost a decade. We at Team-BHP thankfully stick to the safe side of driving and would like to one day make the roads a friendlier place for everyone.

Keep exploring. The Beat is a good first car.
Totally agree. Traffic in Bangalore takes a toll on newbies like me. Yet it helps in gaining confidence each day, overcome difficult traffic situations. And yes, driving safe and responsibly is something that I surely would vouch for.
nandita_bayan21 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2014, 12:06   #9
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the T-Bhp club Nandita!

There are many interesting threads already live on the forum touching your hobbies & passion.
The good folks of T-Bhp look forward to your inputs in the days ahead!

Keep well, buckle - up and drive safe!
Old 9th July 2014, 08:26   #10
Team-BHP Support

A warm welcome to TBHP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandita_bayan21 View Post
Traffic in Bangalore takes a toll on newbies like me.
Yes, Bangalore traffic is chaotic these days.
Though a long thread but suggest you read this - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...situation.html
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks