Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2014, 13:01   #1

Hello!

Hello everyone!

It feels good to be a part of a community where people understand the fact that a car is a lot more than a machine used for travelling from point A to point B. The official Team-BHP reviews are one of the most exhaustive and honest reviews on the internet, especially the "Small yet significant things" section which is my favourite.

I drive a 2013 BMW X3 20d. I admire this car for its sheer versatility. I am a professional Indian Classical musician (Sitar Player). So I travel a lot with my instruments and this is where this versatility comes into play.

I also drive a 2011 Accord (2.4 AT). Even after having it for three years, the petrol motor blows me away each time I drive it.

As I mentioned above, I am a professional Sitar player; giving concerts, recording albums, traveling for concerts and making new compositions for more than 15 years now.

I'm also a big 'foodie. I like almost every cuisine. Having good food is a significant part of any journey for me. I also make it a point to taste some local cuisine wherever I go.

I'm quite passionate about photography. Always making an effort to learn how to 'see' things the way I 'think' about them.

And finally I have a taste for tuning and modification. Although I haven't got any of my car done yet, but I'm very much interested in tuning my Accord for a sportier drive. Now with the help and advise from many of the experienced and like-minded people here, I believe it'll be more interesting and easier to get started.

Best Wishes,

Lakshay Mohan Gupta
(www.lakshayaayush.com)
Lakshay is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 27th July 2014, 13:11   #2
BANNED

Re: Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshay View Post
Hello everyone!

It feels good to be a part of a community where people understand the fact that a car is a lot more than a machine used for travelling from point A to point B. The official Team-BHP reviews are one of the most exhaustive and honest reviews on the internet, especially the "Small yet significant things" section which is my favourite.

I drive a 2013 BMW X3 20d. I admire this car for its sheer versatility. I am a professional Indian Classical musician (Sitar Player). So I travel a lot with my instruments and this is where this versatility comes into play.

I also drive a 2011 Accord (2.4 AT). Even after having it for three years, the petrol motor blows me away each time I drive it.

As I mentioned above, I am a professional Sitar player; giving concerts, recording albums, traveling for concerts and making new compositions for more than 15 years now.

I'm also a big 'foodie. I like almost every cuisine. Having good food is a significant part of any journey for me. I also make it a point to taste some local cuisine wherever I go.

I'm quite passionate about photography. Always making an effort to learn how to 'see' things the way I 'think' about them.

And finally I have a taste for tuning and modification. Although I haven't got any of my car done yet, but I'm very much interested in tuning my Accord for a sportier drive. Now with the help and advise from many of the experienced and like-minded people here, I believe it'll be more interesting and easier to get started.

Best Wishes,
WOW

Now that is some good Intro after a long time. Good to see a different interest person who is dedicated to music, automobiles.

Please do start your ownership repost for both the cars BMW and Honda. Would love to read them and do share a few compositions if possible.

Please do the rules which indeed is important for you to enjoy you stay here.

Anurag.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th July 2014, 13:32   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to TBHP. Nice introduction there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshay View Post
Waiting to see some samples. Photography is an active topic here after automobiles.
Rudra Sen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st August 2014, 18:53   #4

Hi guys! Sorry for the delay. Didn't have decent internet connectivity for the last few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
WOW

Now that is some good Intro after a long time. Good to see a different interest person who is dedicated to music, automobiles.

Please do start your ownership repost for both the cars BMW and Honda. Would love to read them and do share a few compositions if possible.

Please do the rules which indeed is important for you to enjoy you stay here.

Anurag.

Thank you. Will surely post the ownership reports. Quite excited about it. You can listen to my music on the iTunes store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
Welcome to TBHP. Nice introduction there!
Waiting to see some samples. Photography is an active topic here after automobiles.
Thank you. Will put up some samples of my work soon.
Old 1st August 2014, 22:46   #5
Team-BHP Support

Truly a great intro. There is some similarity between your profession and the passion that brought you here. Both instil a sense of calm when you engage them!

All the best for you endeavours and welcome to the forum. And as Rudra said, photography is very actively followed.

Last edited by tsk1979 : 3rd August 2014 at 00:40.
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks