Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2014, 05:17   #1
BHPian

Got BHP? I got it!

Hello BHPians,

I decided to write down an intro after all my excitement of being a BHPian settles down, however that seems to be taking forever, rather I doubt it will ever happen !

I belong to a generation who were brought up in 90's and were in their 20's by the time of arrival of new millennium.

Being a computer freak, I spent my teenage in net cafes with messengers, chats, LAN games and everything else.

When I accepted computers as part of my profession, I started looking somewhere else to develop an interest.

As I started exploring more into the world of automobile, more the time I started spending here (though it was just 'read only' relation).

Today the time have come when I am a proud member of this community which is just not restricted to cars and bikes but touches every aspect of life.
(Someone said I can even find a job here, )

Those who know me think that I am an introvert person and doesn't talk much in real life as well as in the virtual world.

However I am set to change that perception here and looking forward to spend many miles together with you guys.
Hrishi_111 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 8th August 2014, 09:39   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrishi_111 View Post
Hello BHPians, I decided to write down an intro after all my excitement of being a BHPian settles down, however that seems to be taking forever, rather I doubt it will ever happen ! I belong to a generation who were brought up in 90's and were in their 20's by the time of arrival of new millennium. Being a computer freak, I spent my teenage in net cafes with messengers, chats, LAN games and everything else. When I accepted computers as part of my profession, I started looking somewhere else to develop an interest. As I started exploring more into the world of automobile, more the time I started spending here (though it was just 'read only' relation). Today the time have come when I am a proud member of this community which is just not restricted to cars and bikes but touches every aspect of life. (Someone said I can even find a job here, ) Those who know me think that I am an introvert person and doesn't talk much in real life as well as in the virtual world. However I am set to change that perception here and looking forward to spend many miles together with you guys.
Welcome to the gang Hrishi. I don't think the kids now have that patience of waiting to hear the krr krr sounds of the dial up modems 10 times, before the joy of getting connected for 10 mins . Special times.

Have a wonderful stay and do post about your garage.
sammyboy is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed