Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2014, 23:05   #1

Just Pulled In!

Hi BHPians,

Glad to be a part of your journey.

I am Ankur Sharma, works with a car company, mainly into valve trains and engines. I have always heard stories of team BHPians from my friends and now finally got the chance to hear those myself.

I own a Chevrolet Spark LT and a Yamaha FZ 16. And a TVS Wego too, which is meant for my wife but I often use it when I want to save some money on petrol I have always loved automobiles but my interest got more intense after reading Team BHP threads. I have learnt a lot from this forum and now want to pay back by sharing my experience and stories. The other think which I like about this platform is the ATTITUDE of members. The passion for DIY and to make driving a beautiful experience is a big TURN ON for me. I appreciate you guys a lot !

I hope we will have a wonderful time together. See you.
ankur_shar is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th September 2014, 13:51   #2
BHPian

Re: Just Pulled In!

Welcome to the forum Ankur.

You seem to be one of the lucky few who gets to work in their field of interest. Your experience of working for an automobile company will make an interesting thread!

Have a good time aboard.
trek is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th September 2014, 15:52   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Just Pulled In!

Welcome to the forum Ankur.

Since you love DIYs and are associated to valve trains and engines, I am hoping to see a nice DIY engine modification of your Spark . It has been a long time since a petrolhead has carried out performance modifications on his petrol car. Remaps and chips have made it that much simpler to tune diesel cars now.

Do go through the forum rules once and have a great time here.

Last edited by S2!!! : 26th September 2014 at 15:53.
S2!!! is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks