Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2014, 21:07   #1
BHPian

Finally on Team-BHP!

A big hello to everyone !!

Finally, after 5 unsuccessful attempts last year, I get into this community. It has been a good year of learning and finally...God, I'm so happy.

Well, now to get back to real life. This couldn't have happened on a better day. I just booked a Audi Q3 (Premium) a couple of hours back and somehow, I was much more excited when I saw the approval of my membership request, which just happened ten minutes back. What a day indeed !!

As everyone else here, I loooove cars, which is of course a no brainer. I own an Esteem Vxi, Vento and Honda Civic, and as already mentioned above, would soon be a proud owner of a Q3.

By profession, I work in an IT company in Gurgaon as a Business Analyst, which is where I am on Team BHP most of the day.

So, without boring you guys any further, I just wanted to say how privileged I am to be here and hope to learn and share my experiences here in the 'Mecca of Cars'.

Cheers !!
Abhay
AZ911 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 1st October 2014, 12:18   #2
BHPian

re: Finally on Team-BHP!

Welcome from another newbie here
Old 1st October 2014, 16:20   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally on Team-BHP!

Hi Abhay,

Congratulations for getting your membership approved as well as your new Q3 Premium. It seems to be quite an eventful day for you.

The Q3 is a perfect premium urban SUV/ crossover. You get good levels of equipment, performance as well as the snob value which the Audi brand commands. I assume that you were waiting for the GLA prices to be revealed before zeroing down on the Q3. Which other options did you consider?

Do go through some of the ownership reports and please start one of your own. We would love to know more about how the Q3 is to live with. When is the delivery expected?
Old 1st October 2014, 16:42   #4
BHPian

Finally on Team-BHP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
Hi Abhay,

Congratulations for getting your membership approved as well as your new Q3 Premium. It seems to be quite an eventful day for you.

The Q3 is a perfect premium urban SUV/ crossover. You get good levels of equipment, performance as well as the snob value which the Audi brand commands. I assume that you were waiting for the GLA prices to be revealed before zeroing down on the Q3. Which other options did you consider?

Do go through some of the ownership reports and please start one of your own. We would love to know more about how the Q3 is to live with. When is the delivery expected?

Thank you. An eventful day indeed.

You are correct in assuming my wait for GLA. I did consider it, but the base model was way too underpowered to my liking, and I didn't have the budget for the higher powered models, although I liked the way it looked. I had also considered BMW X1 and found it to be an exciting and involving car to drive. But the lack of adjustable lumbar support (my dad will also be driving it and he has a back problem) and some other factors like cramped rear space and high NVH levels were deal breakers. Also, I couldn't resist the White DRLs of Audi, and finally decided to take the plunge. I was getting almost the same quote for both vehicles, which did add to a lot of deliberation time.

And I am expecting the Q3 by around October 10th.

Last edited by AZ911 : 1st October 2014 at 16:44.
AZ911 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st October 2014, 16:54   #5
BHPian

Double congrats on getting a new membership as well as a new car! I have Q3 on my mind as a future purchase and will look forward to a detailed purchase and ownership experience. It will be invaluable for all of us here.
Old 1st October 2014, 19:12   #6
BHPian

Hi AZ911,

Welcome to Team-BHP and congratulations on your new Audi Q3. It would be great to have your review on your new car soon.

Cheers,
embee
Old 1st October 2014, 19:52   #7
BHPian

Thank you guys. I am also eagerly waiting for the delivery of my Q3. Will share my first impressions with you all.
Old 2nd October 2014, 01:45   #8
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard Abhay!
Congratulations on your Q3. Looking forward to reading its ownership experience from you.
amitoj is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks