Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd October 2014, 20:04   #1
BHPian

A big Hello to all BHPians!

Hello BHPians! I have finally made it to the club! A big thanks to the admins and moderators for approving my membership.

My name is Sayantan and I am based out of Kolkata. I am an IT consultant by profession working with a global professional services firm. Many of my friends are senior BHPians and I have been associated with the TeamBHP cult for more than 5 years now. When I am not reading and tweaking about cars, I spend my time in photography, creative writing and reading voraciously.

My did my apprenticeship with our trusty old Maruti 800, more than 12 years ago, which we had to sell of. My first ride was a Swift VDI bought in 2009 and crunching up miles happily.

I have done several long roadtrips with BHPians - to Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh and numerous shorter trips to Orissa. More recently, I have started foraying beyond the surface and onto offroads. My childhood dream of buying a 4x4 Jeep is getting stronger by the day. However, given all practicalities I am probably getting myself a Duster AWD (my Thar dream may hibernate for a while!).

I dream to take the Duster AWD to places hitherto reserved for Thars and hardcore offroaders!

Thanks for tolerating my long intro!

Best regards,
GhostRider!
GhostRider28 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2014, 23:40   #2
BHPian

Re: A big Hello to all BHPians!

Welcome to Team BHP family. Good to hear that you have already been associated with a few Bhpians. Duster AWD is a good choice. Happy revving and enjoy learning.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks