Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2014, 22:56   #1
BHPian

Hello to all Team-BHPians

Hello to all,

Finally I,m a part of Team-BHP!!. Got into the community in my second attempt after having been a silent spectator for a long time. The urge to join grew offlate and the reason for it was not only to be a spectator but to contribute as well.

Infact it was Team-Bhp Posts that helped me finalise the decision to buy XUV 500 The decision making is done and the buying process is now underway..

As about me.. I am Balpreet Singh, an auto enthusiast since teen age and the mechanical engineering degree made me understand the intricacies a little better and the passion grew within...

Post my MBA, working in fields away from automobile, but the passion is still there in heart for automobiles.. Travel and photography are my likes when I have spare time...

I currently drive a Chevy Aveo-UVa and soon would be driving the XUV( w8) as mentioned above...

Cheers,

Balpreet
balpreetsingh is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st November 2014, 12:06   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello to all Team-BHPians

Hello Balpreet,

Welcome to the forum.

Congrats for you new XUV500. Especially after checking out the new Scorpio, the XUV500 feels even better value for money. It is a monocoque, higher state of engine tune, much better driving dynamics and fit and finish which the Scorpio can only dream of having.

Good to know that Team-BHP helped you with your buying decision .

Have you sold your UVa yet or are you retaining it? It is a very under-rated car. A few months ago, my friend picked up an immaculate UVa with only 26,000kms on the odo at an unbelievably low price.

See you around on the forum.
Old 3rd November 2014, 15:53   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello to all Team-BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
Hello Balpreet,

Welcome to the forum.

Congrats for you new XUV500. Especially after checking out the new Scorpio, the XUV500 feels even better value for money. It is a monocoque, higher state of engine tune, much better driving dynamics and fit and finish which the Scorpio can only dream of having.

Good to know that Team-BHP helped you with your buying decision .

Have you sold your UVa yet or are you retaining it? It is a very under-rated car. A few months ago, my friend picked up an immaculate UVa with only 26,000kms on the odo at an unbelievably low price.

See you around on the forum.
Hi S2,

Thanks for the response. In fact I decided to keep my U-VA and didn't sell it. I agree its an under-rated car. Had it been from Maruti / Hyundai, it would have sold bigger numbers.
Even mine is in great condition and hence, now kept it for my wife to use it rather than selling off at the sub-par price ( due to it being under-rated)

Regards,

Balpreet
Closed Thread

Most Viewed